PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 8| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
4/15 40.25mb ram on boot after user customization... "not enough atorage available" for opera... sorry dont have time to test further today. going back to 4/8
That's Not good. I will confirm Page Pool 0. I went with the non cookie version and I am adding cookie 1.8.5 later. So far so good. Running Sync on the phone and it feels faster. I installed new version of my mobiler and that is certainly faster. Tried Opera, seems ok. Only had 8 MB ram available, then the magic PP of 0 kicked in and it doubled as I watched, now have 16mb.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

I tried to edit my last post, and that did not work, so Last post continued....
Also GSensor cpanel app runs fine.

Restarted again with cookie 1.8.5. I had forgotten how much I like this version, Lite, smooth, easy to use and reliable. Good thing I kept the backup of settings, although restoring those settings takes much, much longer. I have 40mb available, Opera runs fine for me. After I installed Cookie, The GSensor Cpanel App stopped working. Very Strange.

We discussed the 0 page pool a lot on this form and I am surprised to see NRG go for it without mentioning it first, (unless I missed it) If I recall, there were a lot of people who loved it at first, then hated it later. I guess we'll have to see.

I did notice the dialer is back to old school. I kinda like it because it's simple, but I can see how some might want the fancier version with pictures.

Bluetooth is working, I have not been able to get the phone to give me an error yet and it hangs up every time. Course I have only made like 8 calls, but it's a promising start.

I am hoping this ROM (April 15th, Energy 29017) is a keeper. Sad to say, I am getting tired of flashing because of problems. If bluetooth is resolved, and I don't have wandering icons, I might have found a place to stay.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I'm back on 4/8 and have 80mb on boot.. with quick menu enabled and arkswitch turned off.. running great! One thing I notce is I'm using analog clock and it says am when it should be pm... anyone else? is there a way to fix it?
Old 04-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I'm back on 4/8 and have 80mb on boot.. with quick menu enabled and arkswitch turned off.. running great! One thing I notce is I'm using analog clock and it says am when it should be pm... anyone else? is there a way to fix it?
Did you consider changing the PagePool on the 4/15 ROM?
Old 04-16-2011, 03:53 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

I set the pagepool back to 18 (previous value) and booted over 100. ROM seems fine.

BTW - there is a pagepool changer packaged with the ROM.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

yeah i did think of that, but been at bbq all day. so ill try that when i get home.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:33 PM
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

This may be my last days in this forum. I got several WP7 phones given to me this week and I have to say that I am liking it much more than I thought I would. Please feel free to PM me if I can help.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck
This may be my last days in this forum. I got several WP7 phones given to me this week and I have to say that I am liking it much more than I thought I would. Please feel free to PM me if I can help.
oh say its not true! you will be missed you have been a big help at least for me..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:22 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
An incredible loss to the WM6 folks but a wonderful gain for those running WM7.

Best regards,
-boggsie
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:15 PM
VIP Duck

Quote:

oh say its not true! you will be missed you have been a big help at least for me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
An incredible loss to the WM6 folks but a wonderful gain for those running WM7.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Thanks guys. I have a few more ROM flashes left in me before I go, but I do go sadly.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development