PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 03:33 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Well, I've tried and tried and I'm giving up. I use my phone for work and the little problems are big problems when the phone is giving me attitude in a time of need... CHT locking up is killing me. It renders the phone useless. Especially if I don't realize it's frozen. ...The hangup issue is totally unacceptable. I press the hangup hard key 5 or 6 times and the damned thing still doesn't hang up.... Any thoughts before I bail and move on? Convince me to keep using this ROM. Please....EDIT: For the record, I'm using Feb 1 still.
Yep, mine is unbelievable! Using Dec 29005 build post a few pages back, PM him for link
Go here: DREAM PHONE - Mini guide :>)) updated startmenu remover cabs follow the directions. Use startmenu layout switch, choose either compact or panel, DL IPT AND SPB, reboot & you'll have 50-60 MB more ram, IMHO cookie is a SPB wanna be, SPB actually works (no offense cookie fans ... just my opinion ) (don't worry about the pay part, you'll reflash before you need to.. if not, by then you'll love it enough to pony up a little brew money..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdylan21221 View Post
i use titanium for the same reason, with less features less can go wrong...
and i gave up on wimospeed all together, was using 1.03 and even clocking it up one step it would sod me when ever i was in the middle of doing something "opera or messaging someone". But with titanium i could go a few days without anything happening.
yep, and more RAM, but the menu sucks so bad switch out for IPT &/or SPB
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbulent View Post
Anyone Have the Dec 13th ROm?

Im reading a lot about it, but i missed the party on that one.
few pages back
Old 02-16-2011, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbulent View Post
Anyone Have the Dec 13th ROm?

Im reading a lot about it, but i missed the party on that one.

Thanks
I have the sencity in both 1.8.5 and 2.0 CHT ... PM me for link

I got bored and decided to make a cab to disable vibration for keypad, starting apps and phone connection. I especially hated the keypad vibration and got tired of doing it manually after each flash. Don't know if anyone else will use it, but here it is...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Disable_vibration.cab (2.3 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:59 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

kozmo to the rescue again.. lol
alreay DL & ran ur cab.. thanks/d
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

faceoff101 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I guess these update's are useless no offense to the creator/creator's, but if everyone is still complaining about the same problem what's the point?
Old 02-16-2011, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

khowe is just getting started

Is there a way to fix this? I click the "new sms" button, then slide the hard keyboard out, and as soon as the new sms screen is open, it resets back to the original screen....

I took a video to show what I'm talking about:

YouTube - Phone goes back to text "reading" screen?
Old 02-16-2011, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by khowe View Post
Is there a way to fix this? I click the "new sms" button, then slide the hard keyboard out, and as soon as the new sms screen is open, it resets back to the original screen....
My TP2 has always done this as well, but I don't know why. I get around it by waiting the second or two it takes for the sms message screen to open up, then slide out the keyboard. Or you can just slide the keyboard out first then hit the 'new sms' button. Not the ideal fixes, but both are very effective.

Last edited by t-bob; 02-17-2011 at 09:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
I guess these update's are useless no offense to the creator/creator's, but if everyone is still complaining about the same problem what's the point?
There are generally two types around here, the ones complaining about their problems looking for someone to hand them an easy fix, or the ones that are pushing their pocket PCs hard and want to work together to figure out the issues. This ROM works great for me thanks to NRGs hard work, regular updates, and all the great contributors to this thread. If you are having issues you can't resolve, let us know and we will see if we can help you, one way or the other.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

turbulent is a n00b

could just be my stupid computer, but anyone having trouble downloading the files?

but eveytime i download the files theyre reported as damaged or corrupt with no zero file size...

???

ive tried on rar files i have and they open just fine. tried downloading a different version and i get the same error
Old 02-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

try using a different browser, firefox is a great browser.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

rickforet is a n00b
Lost email account

I know it's not the first time someone complaining about a lost of email account after apply a provisionning cab (Telus for me), but I wanna know if I can do something to recover it. The problem is I can't recreate my email account because the phone said that it already exist even if it is not visible anywhere. What can I do ? I don't whant to flash again.

Any help would be appreciate.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development