PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 1| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

If anyone needs the Energy RHODCDMA 29005 Sense2.5 Cookie Dec.13 (CHT 1.8.5) - PM me
Old 02-06-2011, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 1| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
wimospeed SUCKS!!

If anyone has sods, freezes, lockups or all the above.. get rid of it!
every time i switch back to it at 4 diff speeds, nightmare!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Hi teradog!
Sounds like this app not set for that rom.
Thread lists roms supported.
So which if any other overclock solution have you reverted to?
Oct app; setcpu; or Netripp app with script.. ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I think I'm falling in line with you about winmospeed teradog.
I finally got around to trying the 1.04 wimospeed... it now reports what "device" it thinks you are running. It's listing the Energy ROMs on my Sprint devices as Rhod110 with Radio 2.32WF (which is what I load on my TP2s and not the Verizon 237 one that others might be using). Even though it seems to be compatible with these NRG ROMs... I'm wondering if some of the issues with it might be due to how the author is handing the overclocking on what it thinks might be a GSM Rhod (110) vs ours (400 or 500). Though the Radio version appears to be on his list of supported devices from the thread.

I've gotten two SODs with Feb.1 and wimospeed 1.04 this weekend at the speeds I was running fine (not a single SOD) with the 29007 ROMs and wimospeed 1.03. I always keep Ninja Ducks OCT1.5 repack cab (great work BTW) around, I might try that on Feb.1 and see what happens...

@teradog... are you using OCT or the MSM7/netripper one?
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

If anyone is annoyed by their TP waking up whenever it loses or reacquires a signal, I'm gonna give a shameless plug for my thread that details a simple workaround/fix if you are running a a ROM with CHT. I'm working on a non-cookie fix not that I know the reg settings.

Heres the thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...orkaround.html

Hope this solves a long standing, battery draining problem.

David
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Im back to dec 27, it seems that in later builds, opera 9.7 memory problem was fixed, is there a reg entry or cab out there to fix this issue, because when I went back to dec 27 it came back...
Old 02-06-2011, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

Has anyone noticed that the Google Search function doesn't work on the Internet tab in 21916 GTX Feb1 ROM? You can't enter any text into it.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Trailblazerman is becoming a great contributor

Is there an app that shows me whether the Sprint EVDO tower I'm connected to is Rev A or 0? I loaded Ninja Duck's network tools but didn't see anything a normal person could understand (maybe for someone with a chip in their brain it would have been obvious).

Soon we will all have chips in our brains, or maybe chips for brains-how about brain dip for chips?
Old 02-06-2011, 10:15 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailblazerman View Post
Is there an app that shows me whether the Sprint EVDO tower I'm connected to is Rev A or 0? I loaded Ninja Duck's network tools but didn't see anything a normal person could understand (maybe for someone with a chip in their brain it would have been obvious).

Soon we will all have chips in our brains, or maybe chips for brains-how about brain dip for chips?
Forget about all the tools. A simple speed test would tell the story.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Trailblazerman is becoming a great contributor

Yes, it would. 0 would be up to around 1.2Mb and A would be something over that, right? Lower latency on A as well. This is assuming that the network isn't really busy.

Do you have a favorite mobile speed test? I've been using DSL reports.

Reason I ask is that I've never seen over 1.2Mb or so no matter where I've tested it and I know this is an A device.

Thanks.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

walla is keeping up the good workwalla is keeping up the good work

Does anyone else have the problem of the alarm sound being too low and not repeating? Is there a fix/setting change for the issue?

Thanks

Old 02-07-2011, 11:36 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailblazerman View Post
Yes, it would. 0 would be up to around 1.2Mb and A would be something over that, right? Lower latency on A as well. This is assuming that the network isn't really busy.

Do you have a favorite mobile speed test? I've been using DSL reports.

Reason I ask is that I've never seen over 1.2Mb or so no matter where I've tested it and I know this is an A device.

Thanks.
I just use Mobile Speed test

Test on WIFI as a baseline to make sure that you are not being limited by your phone's performance. If you are using Opera 10, make sure that turbo mode is off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walla View Post
Does anyone else have the problem of the alarm sound being too low and not repeating? Is there a fix/setting change for the issue?

Thanks
If you are talking about the alarm clock, try this app:

G-Alarm: an alarm clock for Windows Mobile

There is the old free version that I repacked here.

If you are just talking about the reminder, turn on vibrate as well and look for a volume cab from Puffy in this thread.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development