PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 12:47 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 30| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickx522 View Post
lol man i know that...it used to work on older builds but not on this recent build..when i switch to windows style lock screen from android its just one of those unlock things on the bottom...its been changed i think. thanks for response though. anyone else? a cab maybe ? please.
Try running the attached mort script. It should do the same thing as the settings app.

If not, make sure CHT lockscreen is off and remove the following reg key if the setting app is not working for you:

Code:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen\OEM
Attached Files
File Type: zip StartMenu.zip (574 Bytes, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 04-02-2011 at 12:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

nickx522 is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 30| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Try running the attached mort script. It should do the same thing as the settings app.

If not, make sure CHT lockscreen is off and remove the following reg key if the setting app is not working for you:

Code:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen\OEM
i couldnt run the attachment but i did delete the OEM and the only thing it did is chang the start manu look? and i got the old version of screen lock.. pic attached...and yes my cht lock is off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (1.7 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Re: Bluetooth Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yes! I really really am! Come on ppl.... feedback feedback!
hmm quite strange that when people have the problem, we have pages and pages on the rant that its not working....
but when you give them a solution , the feedback seems to trickle in???
unfortunately NRG i dont use bluetooth or else i would have definitely posted a feedback....
btw Titanium Titanium roms are up 1st april
cheers

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2

Last edited by krazydude; 04-02-2011 at 03:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Twitter Tab Security Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
You guys been having a problem with the Twitter panel? Mine has just started throwing this error: "The account was forbidden to access the twitter server!" I am using DLINK from March 8th I believe. You guys have any ideas or fixed for this as of yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Anyone have a fix for this on the older roms. I'm still on the trusty dec 13th 1.8.5 ROM because I have been too busy to load cht 185 on top of the newest energy 29xxx rom. But my twitter started doing the same thing.

I've been searching and can't find anything
Install Twitter Tab Security Update from here:
xda-developers - View Single Post - R [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |Mar 29| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29017 * Sense 2021

NRGZ cooks this fix from 21th march roms, so it is needed only for older roms.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
hmm quite strange that when people have the problem, we have pages and pages on the rant that its not working....
but when you give them a solution , the feedback seems to trickle in???
unfortunately NRG i dont use bluetooth or else i would have definitely posted a feedback....
btw Titanium Titanium roms are up 1st april
cheers
It's because the problem is not consistent. It occurs, but not every time, and it takes a little while to determine if it is occuring.

So far I have been able to hang up without a problem, and I have not received the #777 error. But that is with one day's use. More time is needed....
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Re: Twitter Tab Security Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
Install Twitter Tab Security Update from here:
xda-developers - View Single Post - R [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |Mar 29| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29017 * Sense 2021

NRGZ cooks this fix from 21th march roms, so it is needed only for older roms.
MonFro - Thanks - that fixed it!!!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
The key is HKCU software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\AutoRotation
Set it to 0

Does the GSensor Cpanel app work for you?
I noticed no one piped up on this. The Gsensor app does not work in the last three ROMs I flashed. I'd like to turn it off, as I keep my phone sideways on my belt, and my registry edit only seems to work kinda.

Does the Gsensor App work for anyone else on the newer ROMs?

Also, I vote death to Cookie 2.0 If I have to restart sense one more time for the wandering shortcuts, I'm gonna scream. I might just leave it off completely. I tried SBP shell, and I liked it, but I am not really wanting to pay for it. I loved MaxSense, but I had lots of problems with it. I have noticed that cookie 2.0 eats my batteries up a lot more. But like so many other battery issues, I am sure that is subjective.

I would love to have Co0Kie 1.8.5 built in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:52 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
March 30th w/ Jawbone II

Might be placebo, but it seems to respond a bit faster, without the delay I was accustomed to experiencing.

The audio quality seems to have diminished just a tad.

Answer and hang-up responsiveness is much improved. I haven't had a hang or lockup.

All, my experience is positive.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
So far I have been able to hang up without a problem, and I have not received the #777 error. But that is with one day's use. More time is needed....
Prior to March 30th I would receive the #777 at the end of every bluetooth call and I haven't seen it since I flashed to 30th, so there's another positive aspect to the change.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 04-02-2011, 12:55 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickx522 View Post
i couldnt run the attachment but i did delete the OEM and the only thing it did is chang the start manu look? and i got the old version of screen lock.. pic attached...and yes my cht lock is off.
My bad. I sent you the start screen mortscript, but it looks like you did not run it anyway. What you are looking at is in fact the windows lockscreen. I cannot speak to getting the NRG one working correctly, but here are two that I made if you are interested. There is also some information in the thread about registry settings.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...ion-added.html
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: metro pcs

youngtjjones is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to youngtjjones

Can somebody post the task29 flash or post a link of where i can get it please..Thank you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development