PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubiangoddess View Post
I tried to search but couldnt find anything. for some reason if i text with the keyboard out and then slide it back in my screen goes blank and then I click the power button to turn the screen back on but it restarts the phone. any idea how to fix this?
First, your problem is not NRG ROM related, so this probabaly isn't the best place to discuss it. That said, it has happened to me in the past a couple times. It is possibly a bad connection in your keyboard.

David
Old 01-01-2011, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

I am getting ready to flash and am trying to get things setup better so this goes quicker. I have my XDA_UC folder setup with my cabs and a bunch of xlm files created with xml provision maker (very nice).

My last step is settings exporter graciously provided by NRG (Thanks). It created the reg files in \XDA_UC\Exporter but I found last time I flashed they didn't load. Trying to find out what happened and I find in this post: xda-developers - View Single Post - B [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |Dec 20| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|28244 * Sense 2019 He mentions to make sure that the automatic file is in the same folder.

It will silently install REG files found in \Storage Card\XDA_UC\Exporter, as exported by my own Settings Exporter, ONLY if the "automatic" file is also present in that folder (and it most cases it should be, enable that option in the Settings Export application's menu)

Now I ran this and checked in the settings export app menu but only found Auto import, Help, About and exit. Under the action menu I found export all, export selected and import all. This is version 1.5.2 of the settings exporter. I wonder if this option is not in this version. The instructions above were from last year....

I can manually import them after flash but it seems silly when the files are created in the XDA_UC folder.

Any ideas or what am I doing wrong.

Thanks
Old 01-01-2011, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
So, what is the verdict?

I find Dec 27th 29007 to be as strong as Dec 13th 29005 with the exception of interacting with contacts. When I click all contacts, or click on a specific contact, it hands for a few seconds. I get this also when switching back to the home screen sometimes.

Anyone else experiencing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00 View Post
Some observations of the rom in my sig after about a day of use:

-Sense likes to freeze. (1)It's happened a couple of times when tapping the top right, and selecting battery. Just before it happened, battery status was not updating nor was a bar displayed in the actual "battery state" screen. (2) It happened once after a calendar alert popped up, and I hit "dismiss." Unfreezing sense just requires killing manilla.exe in task manager. (3) and it's happened various other times that I can't remember.

-Sense goes quite dark in landscape mode and some things are hard to read. Programs work fine in landscape, just sense itself is too many dark colors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
ok just my two bits :
29007 definitely a keeper.... Goes into my archive of NRG Super Roms
Running Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.Dec.27.7z on a few devices (mine and my other users) for the past few days. So far none of the issues that NinjaDuck nor mhdd0 are seeing. Are you gents still seeing those problems or did you all flash back to something else.

One thing to note is I am still using Cookie 1.8.5. I have 29007 on my test Cookie2 TP2 unit, but I keep running in to enough wackie Cookie2 glitches (on this ROM and prior ones) since the Final release came out... I am not comfortable enough to allow my users to use it just yet.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
Old 01-01-2011, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Flashed to 29007 dec 27 and when it got to 100& the laptop said that it failed or lost communication. Restarted phone and all went well except me xda_uc. All the cabs installed fine but the xml files didn't process and the sense settings didn't restore. I moved all the cabs out of the folder and then manually ran xda uc and restored. It started fine but then twice it crashed with an error on pc.exe. Quit and then it kept running to the next file. Still didn't get my mail accounts back and had to go back to a Makisu.xml provisioned with Makisu and that worked.

Mail is back but sense never did come back. what a mess
Old 01-01-2011, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

got some of sense back restoring sense settings in the sense editor. Good thing I backed that up
Old 01-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Telcel

geralive is a n00b

is Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Dec.27.7 z zipped file working? it does not for me, damaged or invalid file, can't see even its contents.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

worked fine here. Just used it and it unzipped fine. Try using winrar
Old 01-01-2011, 07:17 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Running Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.Dec.27.7z on a few devices (mine and my other users) for the past few days. So far none of the issues that NinjaDuck nor mhdd0 are seeing. Are you gents still seeing those problems or did you all flash back to something else.

One thing to note is I am still using Cookie 1.8.5. I have 29007 on my test Cookie2 TP2 unit, but I keep running in to enough wackie Cookie2 glitches (on this ROM and prior ones) since the Final release came out... I am not comfortable enough to allow my users to use it just yet.
The lag seems to have settled in for me. Strange how that happens sometimes...
Old 01-01-2011, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows
Carrier: Sprint

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post

I am still getting sense freezing up. Maybe I'll have to go back to cookie 1.8.5.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

akabangz is a n00b

what happened....? i thought the 1 hour and 1 min issue was fixed with the roms is there a fix somewhere?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development