View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 03:32 PM
frozenbutt
PPCGeeks Regular

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

I am getting ready to flash and am trying to get things setup better so this goes quicker. I have my XDA_UC folder setup with my cabs and a bunch of xlm files created with xml provision maker (very nice).

My last step is settings exporter graciously provided by NRG (Thanks). It created the reg files in \XDA_UC\Exporter but I found last time I flashed they didn't load. Trying to find out what happened and I find in this post: xda-developers - View Single Post - B [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |Dec 20| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|28244 * Sense 2019 He mentions to make sure that the automatic file is in the same folder.

It will silently install REG files found in \Storage Card\XDA_UC\Exporter, as exported by my own Settings Exporter, ONLY if the "automatic" file is also present in that folder (and it most cases it should be, enable that option in the Settings Export application's menu)

Now I ran this and checked in the settings export app menu but only found Auto import, Help, About and exit. Under the action menu I found export all, export selected and import all. This is version 1.5.2 of the settings exporter. I wonder if this option is not in this version. The instructions above were from last year....

I can manually import them after flash but it seems silly when the files are created in the XDA_UC folder.

Any ideas or what am I doing wrong.

Thanks