View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 05:05 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
So, what is the verdict?

I find Dec 27th 29007 to be as strong as Dec 13th 29005 with the exception of interacting with contacts. When I click all contacts, or click on a specific contact, it hands for a few seconds. I get this also when switching back to the home screen sometimes.

Anyone else experiencing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00 View Post
Some observations of the rom in my sig after about a day of use:

-Sense likes to freeze. (1)It's happened a couple of times when tapping the top right, and selecting battery. Just before it happened, battery status was not updating nor was a bar displayed in the actual "battery state" screen. (2) It happened once after a calendar alert popped up, and I hit "dismiss." Unfreezing sense just requires killing manilla.exe in task manager. (3) and it's happened various other times that I can't remember.

-Sense goes quite dark in landscape mode and some things are hard to read. Programs work fine in landscape, just sense itself is too many dark colors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
ok just my two bits :
29007 definitely a keeper.... Goes into my archive of NRG Super Roms
Running Energy.RHODCDMA.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.Dec.27.7z on a few devices (mine and my other users) for the past few days. So far none of the issues that NinjaDuck nor mhdd0 are seeing. Are you gents still seeing those problems or did you all flash back to something else.

One thing to note is I am still using Cookie 1.8.5. I have 29007 on my test Cookie2 TP2 unit, but I keep running in to enough wackie Cookie2 glitches (on this ROM and prior ones) since the Final release came out... I am not comfortable enough to allow my users to use it just yet.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...