PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

fishboy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0323 View Post
Could you provide more info or a link, please..
Here you go: [CHT-APP]!update![14-Dec-2010]CHTScheduler 2.16 - Sense/CHT-Profile-Management - xda-developers

(P.S. Google is your freind )
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0323 View Post
Could you provide more info or a link, please..
CHT Scheduler is over at XDA.

[CHT-APP]!update![14-Dec-2010]CHTScheduler 2.16 - Sense/CHT-Profile-Management - xda-developers
EDIT: OOOH 2nd to the punch. Rates.

I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to today.

Last edited by kyderr; 12-16-2010 at 11:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs9477 View Post
Teradog,
Your Imput and Howto's have been A1 for me and for that I would not steer you wrong. The 29005 is extremely fast and I have yet found a flaw not counting the WM lockscreen but NinjaDuck has fixed that with a cab for us!

With just this rom installed it is the fastest NRG rom since I purchased my TP2, pictures transition from one to another fluidly no jitter, rotating the phone, pictures rotate in 3 sec where as the last 6 roms have been 4-5 sec.
I don't feel the need to slim down NRG's CHT settings as everything is running fluidly, I did try all the normal slim down settings and they did nothing to improve my experience, also i installed both GFX cabs.... did nothing to improve anything for me so I uninstaled them.

This is a rock solid Rom do not hold back!
I am getting a few crashes. Not sure what's going on there. Perhaps it's MS Voice Command. I'll uninstall that. I'm using Cookie Classic, perhaps the 2.0 is more stable, but that's not been what I've heard. Otherwise, I agree that the pictures are really fast. I spent an hour yesterday renaming all my pictures in my folders.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

bugs9477 is keeping up the good workbugs9477 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I am getting a few crashes. Not sure what's going on there. Perhaps it's MS Voice Command. I'll uninstall that. I'm using Cookie Classic, perhaps the 2.0 is more stable, but that's not been what I've heard. Otherwise, I agree that the pictures are really fast. I spent an hour yesterday renaming all my pictures in my folders.
What kind of crashes? I'm running Energy.RHODCDMA.29005.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Dec.13 Today after installing MSVC (may be just coincidence) while in Email tab if the screen shuts it self off and I hit the top screen button to turn it back on the screen does nothing, It shows everything but when you touch a widget or a soft button nothing happends the touched object reacts as it has been pressed but does nothing!
I have to push the top screen button off then back on and it is business as usual!
I have yet to have a crash or SOD.

Edit: Its not doing it anymore could have been something to do with activesync or Gmail!
onto overclocking!

List of APPS I have installed sofar are:
MSVC (Main Memory)
Garmin XT (microSD)
RARLab Pocket RAR (Main Memory)

Last edited by bugs9477; 12-16-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

OK, y'all are gonna laugh at me and call me a noob, but what are some of your favorite phone skins that work with NRG? I'm kind of tired of the default gray/white/blue dialer that is standard on NRG CHT 2.0 29xxx Dec 13 and was thinking about trying a new skin but wasn't sure what to do or where to go since I've never ventured into that territory with my TP2 and thought I'd give it a try.

I'm snowed/iced in at home and an idle mind is a dangerous thing for me so I've been searching but really can't find anything that I know will work.

So, I have lots of thanks to give out for all the good suggestions you throw my way.

I'm looking for something that will match my current NRG Theme.

Thanks,

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 12-16-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Could you post a screen shot of your theme?

I use EnergyROM 2009 the Blue radiant wave w/matching top and bottom bar, Im looking for a Dialer that would complament the theme aswell.

Last edited by bugs9477; 12-16-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 | XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7 Build
Carrier: Sprint

letsroll is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishboy View Post
Not sure which ROM you are using, but assuming you have Sense installed, try going to the Settings tab of Sense, select "Sound & Display", and turn off the Single Volume setting. This allows the ringer and system volume to be controlled seperately.
I have tried the suggested settings, but that does not seem to help. When the phone is in Vibrate mode, headphones does not get detected and thus it does not go to sound mode automatically when headphone is plugged in. I am using the latest 29005 rom.

Last edited by letsroll; 12-16-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Rom update
Old 12-16-2010, 04:14 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Talking Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs9477 View Post
Teradog,
Your Imput and Howto's have been A1 for me and for that I would not steer you wrong. The 29005 is extremely fast and I have yet found a flaw not counting the WM lockscreen but NinjaDuck has fixed that with a cab for us!

With just this rom installed it is the fastest NRG rom since I purchased my TP2, pictures transition from one to another fluidly no jitter, rotating the phone, pictures rotate in 3 sec where as the last 6 roms have been 4-5 sec.
I don't feel the need to slim down NRG's CHT settings as everything is running fluidly, I did try all the normal slim down settings and they did nothing to improve my experience, also i installed both GFX cabs.... did nothing to improve anything for me so I uninstaled them.

This is a rock solid Rom do not hold back!
So how do you really feel? :>))
Thanks(d) for the ROM eval! Did 21684 last night, Christmas 23150 this morning, now will doing 29005 tonight ) Any other issues yet?

off topic: swimming in a boatload of Win 7 compatability issues right now, seems vista drivers work good with most stuff... ad-hoc wifi can be a PIA, gotta jerry rig auto connect...

~hi davetn ... wifey likes win7 spb shell on her tp2
funny,... ~ I'm an idle mind at home and snow/ice is a dangerous thing for me

By the way, what's up with my name above... ppcgeeks change something?? UGGGGGLY!! .. I didn't touch anything

Last edited by teradog; 12-16-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
So how do you really feel? :>))
Thanks(d) for the ROM eval! Did 21684 last night, Christmas 23150 this morning, now will doing 29005 tonight ) Any other issues yet?

Just the glitch when I was in the email tab but that has not manifested it self again.
Everything is still running smooth and fast, Now i'm trying to figure out which OC util I want.
Are you still going with Msm7kCpuSpeed?
I like OCT 1.5 but I cant find the settings that I have been using I had them writen down here somewhere, and they worked awsome!

Dam (But Wonderful) Woman clean'd my desk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
By the way, what's up with my name above... ppcgeeks change something?? UGGGGGLY!! .. I didn't touch anything
Thats the way it always looks on my screen!
Old 12-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Howdy Teradog,

I am happily running Dec 13 CHT 2.0 29005 sinjce yesterday afternoon and it has been smooth as silk. Was running quite nicely and quick and I realized "Hey! I haven't even overclocked yet!". So I did and all is well and happy.

Weather is now updating regularly even with my Airvana (new 3G airave) which it did not do in the past.

No graphics glitches or SOD's.

I'm running the older OCT 1.5/Mortscript combo linked in my sig and its is great at 748.

Battery life is good for the first full day of use. I've been off the cord since 8am and I'm at 73% and I have not installed any of my usuall battery saving cabs yet.

The only thing I did notice is sliding openthe keyboard without unlocking makes the homescreen look kind of wonky/off center in landscape.

Other than that, everything else that I've done on it has been great.

David

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development