View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:59 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Howdy Teradog,

I am happily running Dec 13 CHT 2.0 29005 sinjce yesterday afternoon and it has been smooth as silk. Was running quite nicely and quick and I realized "Hey! I haven't even overclocked yet!". So I did and all is well and happy.

Weather is now updating regularly even with my Airvana (new 3G airave) which it did not do in the past.

No graphics glitches or SOD's.

I'm running the older OCT 1.5/Mortscript combo linked in my sig and its is great at 748.

Battery life is good for the first full day of use. I've been off the cord since 8am and I'm at 73% and I have not installed any of my usuall battery saving cabs yet.

The only thing I did notice is sliding openthe keyboard without unlocking makes the homescreen look kind of wonky/off center in landscape.

Other than that, everything else that I've done on it has been great.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.