View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:56 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

OK, y'all are gonna laugh at me and call me a noob, but what are some of your favorite phone skins that work with NRG? I'm kind of tired of the default gray/white/blue dialer that is standard on NRG CHT 2.0 29xxx Dec 13 and was thinking about trying a new skin but wasn't sure what to do or where to go since I've never ventured into that territory with my TP2 and thought I'd give it a try.

I'm snowed/iced in at home and an idle mind is a dangerous thing for me so I've been searching but really can't find anything that I know will work.

So, I have lots of thanks to give out for all the good suggestions you throw my way.

I'm looking for something that will match my current NRG Theme.

Thanks,

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 12-16-2010 at 03:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.