PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
Here you go "Comstar"....my mods that I used:
This is the order I installed my mods. I could only upload 5 mods at a time. Will send the rest of the mods on my next Quote! I used Energy Rom standard and it works beautiful! Enjoy!!!
Note: The Dusk Clock will only work on a CFC compressed Rom. I used Energy Standard.
Thanks for the follow up. I am going to give it a shot later tonight. I flashed Dec 13th 29005 CHT 1.8.5 yesterday and been having some odd things happening - slow, menus not responding - so I need to re-download and reflash anyway.

So did you start with the standard ROM and load just these cabs - no seperate CHT 2.0 by itself?

Last edited by Comstar; 12-15-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Anyone know how to cab up the xda_uc that Energy uses? I really like the fact that it auto installs your PIM backup file. Very kool. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
OH! its t-bob I always read that as t-boob
Just trying to contribute any way that I can
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 | XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7 Build

letsroll is a n00b

I searched and could not find the answer, so I am posting it again. Right now when my device is set to Vibrate mode and then I plug-in headsets I have to increase the volume which increases the whole system volume and not just headset volume. Changing the volume should be leaving the device still in vibrate mode even for phone calls. I had the feature/function with Mr.X rom before, but I am liking this room too except for this one minor issue. Can someone please show/tell me how to enable this function. Thank you.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Wink Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Thanks for the follow up. I am going to give it a shot later tonight. I flashed Dec 13th 29005 CHT 1.8.5 yesterday and been having some odd things happening - slow, menus not responding - so I need to re-download and reflash anyway.

So did you start with the standard ROM and load just these cabs - no seperate CHT 2.0 by itself?
Yep... started with the standard and installed all the mods. Dam it worked out sweet also! My tp2 has never been happier!!!...lol
Give it a shot and tell me what you think!
Old 12-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I have installed the new ROM (13th, 29xxx, Classic Cookie) And it is MUCH Better than the Dec 1st ROM. Much more responsive.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Had some free time today so I decided to do a bit of housecleaning (on my phone) and flash the latest 29005 CHT2.0 ROM.

Before doing so I did something I haven't done in a while - flashed to stock. Wow! I forgot what a difference there is between a custom ROM like NRG's vs the stock ROM. It was a scary experience seeing my phone all naked like that.

After the shakes finally stopped I embarked on my journey of flashing back to a more comfortable custom ROM and I'm feeling much better.

Going to let things settle in a bit and report back about how things are going with NRG's latest creation.

Whew, it was a bit tenuous there for a bit but I survived.

on a side note, I had to go digging for the sprint MR1 and went looking in my archive folder and found about 30 or so past NRG ROM files there. WOW! I've flashed quite a few since I got my TP2.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 12-15-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

fishboy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsroll View Post
I searched and could not find the answer, so I am posting it again. Right now when my device is set to Vibrate mode and then I plug-in headsets I have to increase the volume which increases the whole system volume and not just headset volume. Changing the volume should be leaving the device still in vibrate mode even for phone calls. I had the feature/function with Mr.X rom before, but I am liking this room too except for this one minor issue. Can someone please show/tell me how to enable this function. Thank you.
Not sure which ROM you are using, but assuming you have Sense installed, try going to the Settings tab of Sense, select "Sound & Display", and turn off the Single Volume setting. This allows the ringer and system volume to be controlled seperately.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:11 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
No, I don't connect with Exchange (just gmail and imap). I wonder if the WinMo lockscreen is coming up due to a policy issued from the Exchange server. If the policy is removed from Exchange, the Sense lockscreen would return?
So it has nothing to do with exchange. It is just the standard windows lockscreen. The one you are showing is a custom OEM extension that NRG packages with his ROM.

In other builds the standard windows lockscreen had a slider and chrome buttons with a better layout. That seems to be missing in this build. Anyone know how to get it back? I love this build except for that.

NRG?
Old 12-15-2010, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
So it has nothing to do with exchange. It is just the standard windows lockscreen. The one you are showing is a custom OEM extension that NRG packages with his ROM.

In other builds the standard windows lockscreen had a slider and chrome buttons with a better layout. That seems to be missing in this build. Anyone know how to get it back? I love this build except for that.

NRG?
if anyone is willing to try it. here are a couple edits to the registry that will allow you to disable the exchange lock policy. what i did was edit the following in the reg....

HKCU\Security\Software\Microsoft\Acitvesync\ Partners \{A5BE8273-6B49....}\Policies
DevicePasswordEnabled = 0

....and this courtesy of nursemm05......
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post

HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\
00001023 = 1
now go to the.... START MENU, SETTINGS, MORE SETTINGS, LOCK...you'll found that this un-grayed the check box for the mandatory lockscreen in the menu screen. un-check the box and voila no exchange locking.

let me know this works for you. (and thanks to autonymous for testing and confirming that it worked for him too.)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development