View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 03:20 PM
speedyd718
PPCGeeks Regular

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
So it has nothing to do with exchange. It is just the standard windows lockscreen. The one you are showing is a custom OEM extension that NRG packages with his ROM.

In other builds the standard windows lockscreen had a slider and chrome buttons with a better layout. That seems to be missing in this build. Anyone know how to get it back? I love this build except for that.

NRG?
if anyone is willing to try it. here are a couple edits to the registry that will allow you to disable the exchange lock policy. what i did was edit the following in the reg....

HKCU\Security\Software\Microsoft\Acitvesync\ Partners \{A5BE8273-6B49....}\Policies
DevicePasswordEnabled = 0

....and this courtesy of nursemm05......
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post

HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\
00001023 = 1
now go to the.... START MENU, SETTINGS, MORE SETTINGS, LOCK...you'll found that this un-grayed the check box for the mandatory lockscreen in the menu screen. un-check the box and voila no exchange locking.

let me know this works for you. (and thanks to autonymous for testing and confirming that it worked for him too.)