View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 02:08 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Had some free time today so I decided to do a bit of housecleaning (on my phone) and flash the latest 29005 CHT2.0 ROM.

Before doing so I did something I haven't done in a while - flashed to stock. Wow! I forgot what a difference there is between a custom ROM like NRG's vs the stock ROM. It was a scary experience seeing my phone all naked like that.

After the shakes finally stopped I embarked on my journey of flashing back to a more comfortable custom ROM and I'm feeling much better.

Going to let things settle in a bit and report back about how things are going with NRG's latest creation.

Whew, it was a bit tenuous there for a bit but I survived.

on a side note, I had to go digging for the sprint MR1 and went looking in my archive folder and found about 30 or so past NRG ROM files there. WOW! I've flashed quite a few since I got my TP2.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 12-15-2010 at 02:12 PM.