View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 03:11 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
No, I don't connect with Exchange (just gmail and imap). I wonder if the WinMo lockscreen is coming up due to a policy issued from the Exchange server. If the policy is removed from Exchange, the Sense lockscreen would return?
So it has nothing to do with exchange. It is just the standard windows lockscreen. The one you are showing is a custom OEM extension that NRG packages with his ROM.

In other builds the standard windows lockscreen had a slider and chrome buttons with a better layout. That seems to be missing in this build. Anyone know how to get it back? I love this build except for that.

NRG?