PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
The problem has nothing to do with NRG ROM. The hardSPL is signed for one phone and one phone only.

Your best bet is to use a different computer on a different internet connection and redownload the hspl from the link in the stickie thread.

Or, you can take your chances and PM olipro and ask him if you can reactivate the HSPL so you can flash a new phone.

David
good idea bro, that's why you're a VIP! I would suggest trying to download it from the phone even and save the file to your sd card. Don't know how receptive Olipro is going to be i believe <if i remember right> that the first one was free and then after that it was going to cost you, but maybe if your first phone broke they would hook you up, can't hurt to try.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

zztoolzz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to zztoolzz Send a message via MSN to zztoolzz
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

I just downloaded 23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.13.7z should we expect a Sep.14 or is the 13th going to be the latest for the GTX?

Thanks for the help.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycxhobbes View Post
Hello all. Been using the Sept 4 CHT 21916 build and it's great. Only problem that I have is that many of the movies that I previously converted to mp4 do not play well or at all on this rom. I previously used anysoft converter to make my mp4's that played back well in album. Can I just ask you guys what video conversion settings and tools you guys use for smooth video playback. Now I know this type of question can be pretty exhaustive but I would just like to know what your experience is with the Energy rom. Thanks a million!
so they worked before on other versions of the rom but the version of the rom you are using now they are not wanting to work or work very well? have you tried to play them with TCPMP? TCPMP has settings that you can change that might work well with the video that you are trying to watch, just thought i would throw that out there in case you didn't think of it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztoolzz View Post
I just downloaded 23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Sep.13.7z should we expect a Sep.14 or is the 13th going to be the latest for the GTX?

Thanks for the help.
lol NRG is a bad mutha trucka, but he's not going to put out a rom back to back like that unless something is seriously wrong with it, i believe the reason that some roms are from the 13th and some from the 14th is due to when he started uploading and some were before midnight which made them the 13th and then some were uploaded after midnight which made them the 14th, he's in Arizona if i remember right, so what you are running is the latest and greatest for now, but expect an updated rom this weekend as he usually uploads roms twice a week.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:49 PM
N00b

nycxhobbes is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
so they worked before on other versions of the rom but the version of the rom you are using now they are not wanting to work or work very well? have you tried to play them with TCPMP? TCPMP has settings that you can change that might work well with the video that you are trying to watch, just thought i would throw that out there in case you didn't think of it.
Actually the 9/4 Energy build was the first that I've flashed since the launch of sense 2.5. I was running the old Mighty SE ROM and Neodium for a while and decided to give the Energy Rom a try. The movie files that worked on Neodium and Mighty Rom do not work or work poorly on the 9/4 energy build. The Mp4 files did play on TCPMP but with noticeable dropped frames and playing the files in Album or WMP only played the audio while the video was frozen on a single frame. What settings do you use?
Old 09-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Lurker

zztoolzz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to zztoolzz Send a message via MSN to zztoolzz

Cool, that's what I figured but I just wanted to double check before I went and installed the 13th. Hit your TY button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
lol NRG is a bad mutha trucka, but he's not going to put out a rom back to back like that unless something is seriously wrong with it, i believe the reason that some roms are from the 13th and some from the 14th is due to when he started uploading and some were before midnight which made them the 13th and then some were uploaded after midnight which made them the 14th, he's in Arizona if i remember right, so what you are running is the latest and greatest for now, but expect an updated rom this weekend as he usually uploads roms twice a week.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:07 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Wow. The Sept. 4th Cookie has been running PERFECT for me. Flash or not to flash, that is the question.

If any of you guys liked the old Weather Panel you should check this out. 30/8/10 DDT ULTIMATE WVGA Weatherpanel - CAB Install!!! - xda-developers All the second today problems have been hashed out.

These guys have done an amazing job with it. I've been running it for about 3 months and it works great!!
It's amazing.. been running for a couple weeks, someone post that link a couple weeks ago & I tried it, still use it, nice... i thanked the post.. you?
Old 09-15-2010, 12:13 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycxhobbes View Post
Actually the 9/4 Energy build was the first that I've flashed since the launch of sense 2.5. I was running the old Mighty SE ROM and Neodium for a while and decided to give the Energy Rom a try. The movie files that worked on Neodium and Mighty Rom do not work or work poorly on the 9/4 energy build. The Mp4 files did play on TCPMP but with noticeable dropped frames and playing the files in Album or WMP only played the audio while the video was frozen on a single frame. What settings do you use?
too darn funny... I haven't done any divx or mp4 for at least 1/2 year on these, was DL'ing mymoblier to an old thumb drive, saw an mp4, found out it was Night at the Museum, renamed it to that.. copied to SD on my TP2, double clicked on the mp4...

WALA... not more than 5 min ago.. I plays AWESOME!!! (300k entire movie!)
No freezes or anything.. plays from his stock ROM, I haven't added any video... SO...

2 things I can think of for you.
1. RAM: I've got 90 MB due to start menu trick.. you should reboot & try to play immediately, don't load anything.. in fact if still not working, reboot, put in airplane mode immediately & then try again.

2. Load the 2 video drivers I auto load with sushimi post ROM burn. Look at my sig (signature line) & click HOW TO, look at bottom of post for cab list.
At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver.cab
NeoS2007_Driverpack_3.cab

Search this thread for them, you'll find either cabs or links, DL & install, reboot...

Again, mine works great...

OH YEA... are you over clocking your CPU? Possibly another benefit side affect of OC!!! HA! Answer the Q, if your not, someone here will tell you how to... or read that HOW TO link in my sig... good luck
Old 09-15-2010, 12:25 AM
N00b

nycxhobbes is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
too darn funny... I haven't done any divx or mp4 for at least 1/2 year on these, was DL'ing mymoblier to an old thumb drive, saw an mp4, found out it was Night at the Museum, renamed it to that.. copied to SD on my TP2, double clicked on the mp4...

WALA... not more than 5 min ago.. I plays AWESOME!!! (300k entire movie!)
No freezes or anything.. plays from his stock ROM, I haven't added any video... SO...

2 things I can think of for you.
1. RAM: I've got 90 MB due to start menu trick.. you should reboot & try to play immediately, don't load anything.. in fact if still not working, reboot, put in airplane mode immediately & then try again.

2. Load the 2 video drivers I auto load with sushimi post ROM burn. Look at my sig (signature line) & click HOW TO, look at bottom of post for cab list.
At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver.cab
NeoS2007_Driverpack_3.cab

Search this thread for them, you'll find either cabs or links, DL & install, reboot...

Again, mine works great...

OH YEA... are you over clocking your CPU? Possibly another benefit side affect of OC!!! HA! Answer the Q, if your not, someone here will tell you how to... or read that HOW TO link in my sig... good luck
THx for the reply. I will try the drivers you mentioned and get back to you. I have my TP2 OC'd at 692 (this seems to be the most stable for me) but still didn't play well. I'll report back

*****EDIT*******

Downloaded the drivers you mentioned and while the file now plays much better on TCPMP (still a few drop frames here and there however) the files still do not play right in album and WMP. I am assuming that this has to do with how I encoded these files in the first place since I converted them from my DVD collection using Anysoft DVD converter. Just out of curiosity what programs are you guys using to convert video files and what format (i.e. avi, mp4, etc...) are you using?

Last edited by nycxhobbes; 09-15-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I was honored to be quoted by the man. And I must say. Gone all day with the 13th Cookie 23xxx rom and it is working truckloads better than any I have flashed lately. Battery life is good too and I haven't done any major tweaks. It seems that screen rotation, scrolling and general operation is Much smoother. Everything works so far. Except the blue tooth hang up. If I knew all NRG needed to look into it was a headset. I would have bought one for him. I am pumped. IMHO if bluetooth is solved, my days of flashing may come to an end.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development