View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:25 AM
nycxhobbes
N00b

nycxhobbes is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
too darn funny... I haven't done any divx or mp4 for at least 1/2 year on these, was DL'ing mymoblier to an old thumb drive, saw an mp4, found out it was Night at the Museum, renamed it to that.. copied to SD on my TP2, double clicked on the mp4...

WALA... not more than 5 min ago.. I plays AWESOME!!! (300k entire movie!)
No freezes or anything.. plays from his stock ROM, I haven't added any video... SO...

2 things I can think of for you.
1. RAM: I've got 90 MB due to start menu trick.. you should reboot & try to play immediately, don't load anything.. in fact if still not working, reboot, put in airplane mode immediately & then try again.

2. Load the 2 video drivers I auto load with sushimi post ROM burn. Look at my sig (signature line) & click HOW TO, look at bottom of post for cab list.
At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver.cab
NeoS2007_Driverpack_3.cab

Search this thread for them, you'll find either cabs or links, DL & install, reboot...

Again, mine works great...

OH YEA... are you over clocking your CPU? Possibly another benefit side affect of OC!!! HA! Answer the Q, if your not, someone here will tell you how to... or read that HOW TO link in my sig... good luck
THx for the reply. I will try the drivers you mentioned and get back to you. I have my TP2 OC'd at 692 (this seems to be the most stable for me) but still didn't play well. I'll report back

*****EDIT*******

Downloaded the drivers you mentioned and while the file now plays much better on TCPMP (still a few drop frames here and there however) the files still do not play right in album and WMP. I am assuming that this has to do with how I encoded these files in the first place since I converted them from my DVD collection using Anysoft DVD converter. Just out of curiosity what programs are you guys using to convert video files and what format (i.e. avi, mp4, etc...) are you using?

Last edited by nycxhobbes; 09-15-2010 at 01:04 AM.