PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

TreySmith is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Oh k now I got a message delivery failed or message reciept but odd because I just got it when i tested it to my self oh k its fixed yay!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Edit tht sounded a bit gay but nontheless its working thanks sly and tbob for the link
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:23 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

@ teradog Had the same thing happen with the messaging tab and then once it all cleared it wouldnt let me in to compose a text message not even the back way by going to the contacts and clicking on send message. So im going to agree with you and help you rule out the bad download part.

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 08-19-2010, 04:30 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
@ teradog Had the same thing happen with the messaging tab and then once it all cleared it wouldnt let me in to compose a text message not even the back way by going to the contacts and clicking on send message. So im going to agree with you and help you rule out the bad download part.
I'd hit your thanks button for the info exchange (non negative), but they took them all away from me!! (like i'm not logged in) :>))
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

just a quick question, does NRGZ release his themes at all? I really like his gtx theme, but I would like to use it with other roms as well

if not is there any way to do this? copy the manila files?

thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
I have a bit of an issue:

This morning I tried to task29 my phone before flashing to the cookie 8/18 23xxx rom. I had the 8/13 dinkgtx 23xxxx rom. No matter what I did, I recieved the same error: my update utility either couldn't access the files it need or that my update utility wouldn't work with my device. Then, I just tried to flash to the new cookie. Got to 5% and the update program went into recovery mode. The phone recovered okay and then flashed with no problem.

However, when I tried to task29 after that, it didn't work. I've never had this problem before the DINKGTX 23xxx 8/13 update. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Could possibly be a bad storage card (your micro sd card). If you are flashing over USB, remove the storage card and try flashing. If you are flashing from your SD, try another card.

Hope that helps.

David
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
Ended up not liking the 0 Page pool, but 12 seems to be working really well. Let's see how it goes as it settles in today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Same Used 0 a few days ago.... Drove me crazy! I tried 12 and its works smoothly. On boot, I have about 75mb after a day of usage and no reboot and holding at 40-45...

I would recommend using 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I agree, 12pp works great
Yeah, I've been having problems with the 0 page pool the last couple days too. I RELLY like 8/13 CHT but its been freezing. Not sure its the 0PP or the overclocking so I'm going to flash yesterdays CHT and see how it goes with the 12 page pool. If not, I'll go back to the 8/13 and set the PP at 12.
Been busy at work...sorry I haven't been able to post as much in the last couple days.

David
Old 08-19-2010, 05:04 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
ISSUES: Aug 18, 23678 cookie
Did task29, Flashed ROM, Didn’t change or install anything. Not even mess with CHT screens, click top panel pull up Arkswitch, check memory 70MB, reboot do again (waiting a few min until it stabilizes).

My SIMPLE ROM speed test.
** Go into Total Commander, change into root, then Windows, time how long it takes to complete. Do it again.
My SIMPLE RAM test, added 4 icons to 2nd empty row, NRG twitter, Opera, IE, total commander to test. Went to a couple test websites, then with everything closed I did this.
** Open Opera, type in ppcgeeks.com, click forums, HTC TP2, CDMA TP2, Energy ROM, last post
è Out of memory, couldn’t complete that task
Exited, left on home screen & charger overnight

<snip>

I know this won’t be a popular post.. anyone that’s been around knows I’m NOT ripping on Energy ROMs… I’ve recommended them forever & can post some popular threads I’ve started proving it…. but he can’t address issues without some feedback.

Could possibly be a bad Dl, but I doubt it… as many of the issues are the same from the last ROM. I will re-download & try all again. This time I won’t even touch the page pool, which I set @ 18 this time. Will leave all as stock & test again..

**edit** based on others comments, I may try 21xxxx
Holy moly, sorry to hear that! I'm having the opposite experience. This 23678.Cookie has been running pretty well with 18mb pp. I did a reset about 9am after changing the taskbar transparency and while RAM has fluctuated, I'm still hovering around 38mb (65mb after reset). This is after quite a bit of usage with Opera/IE while at the AT&T store comparing iPhone4 and Captivate browser screens. It's been almost 8 hours and I have more RAM than light usage from the last ROM. The phone has been running smooth and I haven't even installed the OC cab yet.

On top of that, mail download from my IMAP account has been really fast! Almost as fast as with the SD card removed. It used to take forever so this is awesome.

Hope your problem is simply a ROM flash issue and resolved with a new flash.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:14 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

I think I figured it out... its 30 in a 24 hour period, NOT 30/day. I usually log on three times in a day: In the morning while I'm eating breakfast (better than reading the daily news) and give out about 10 thanks. Again, inthe afternoon after work or on my days off and give out a few more and run out, and then in the evening and the counter resets at about 9pm for me. So it appears to be a max of 30 "thanks" to give out per 24 hour period.

David
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: VZN

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
I'd hit your thanks button for the info exchange (non negative), but they took them all away from me!! (like i'm not logged in) :>))
lol i got ya covered... i have been thankin everyone you have been telling you couldnt thank lol had a few extra so i figured i would toss em out
Old 08-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

TLSheff is just getting started
Question Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

May have been answered before but thats over 2000 pages and im not going thru each one... started with the GTX theme... epic... now ive loved the Max Sense theme... andriods are awesome, love the design, but the main text is in white (i.e. when i go to messages i cant read them unless i have a black background)

any way of changing this? that is my ONLY complaint about the theme

if anyone knows please send me a pm so i dont have to try and back track for this... thank you very much

- TL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development