View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 04:58 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
I have a bit of an issue:

This morning I tried to task29 my phone before flashing to the cookie 8/18 23xxx rom. I had the 8/13 dinkgtx 23xxxx rom. No matter what I did, I recieved the same error: my update utility either couldn't access the files it need or that my update utility wouldn't work with my device. Then, I just tried to flash to the new cookie. Got to 5% and the update program went into recovery mode. The phone recovered okay and then flashed with no problem.

However, when I tried to task29 after that, it didn't work. I've never had this problem before the DINKGTX 23xxx 8/13 update. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Could possibly be a bad storage card (your micro sd card). If you are flashing over USB, remove the storage card and try flashing. If you are flashing from your SD, try another card.

Hope that helps.

David
This post has been thanked 5 times.