PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
Noob question: How do you set the page pool? I tried searching, but I don't seem to be getting anything. I found stuff for the Touch Pro but not the TP2 so I'm afraid that it won't work. Anyone wanna help me?
obviously you weren't looking hard enough. I just posted about this exact issue earlier today. Try searching the posts in this thread, don't search in general. Go to this thread's attached files, then find pagepool tool. Extract your roms, then run that tool. The tool will ask you to define which .nbh file you want to change so you choose that file from the files you just extracted. And just select what size you want and you're done. Flash as usual.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
obviously you weren't looking hard enough. I just posted about this exact issue earlier today. Try searching the posts in this thread, don't search in general. Go to this thread's attached files, then find pagepool tool. Extract your roms, then run that tool. The tool will ask you to define which .nbh file you want to change so you choose that file from the files you just extracted. And just select what size you want and you're done. Flash as usual.
So that's why someone was complaing about having to reflash to change the page pool... Okay. Thank you.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
So that's why someone was complaing about having to reflash to change the page pool... Okay. Thank you.
the post about having to flash again was just a joke. i did have one post regarding where to find and how to use pagepool. and as always make sure to use task 29 before flashing
Old 08-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

No love for Standard Reference users?
Old 08-14-2010, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

treadwayj is keeping up the good worktreadwayj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
On a side note, I got off work early - nobody's dying to get into the hospital today - and decided to give the 8/13 a spin. Being the cutting edge person that I am, I went with the 23xxx CHT flavor with a 0 (zero = dynamic) pagepool and.... WOW! Running great so far but as always, I'm going to give it a few days to settle in and add my cabs and apps one by one.

and yes....I may even do some overclocking.

David
I always thought people were dying to get into a funeral home?

Thanks for all your informative posts, they are a great help and usually a quick search turns up the answer to a question I may have have.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

RamonePPCGeek is a n00b

Can Anyone Make A Cab File For Audio Booster Build 2017 & Mp3 Trimmer Build 2016(With New Inner Face)
Old 08-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
...Also there were some phone settings that i could access in MightyRom but can't find where they are located on this one. if you go to Phone settings there should be another tab after 'more' where u can edit settings like vibrate when the buttons are pressed, automatically sending a message if you ignore a call, etc. Were these settings removed? I'm really liking this Reference Rom but its taking a while fore me to get used to after being with Mighty for so long, please bear with me lol
Are you talking about Left Phone Button > Menu > Options ?

For vibration, go to the settings tab > personalize > vibration.

I am trying to figure out how to make the vibration more "tactile". Its awful weak and I can't hardly tell sometimes if its working. Agreed with MR, it seemed like you could feel the vibration better. I've looked in advanced config and BSB tweaks and couldn't find anything. Registry maybe? I usually don't go spelunking in the registry unless I have to...

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-14-2010 at 08:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Man... Just when I thought NRG's ROM was all good, I started getting the sleep of deaf, COMA! Even when XDA is running. Da mutha***** Goes into a COMA!

Last edited by bobbyblack; 08-14-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've never heard of 0 (dynamic) page pool? Can anyone compare it to standard page pool "static" sizes?
Old 08-14-2010, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
Also there were some phone settings that i could access in MightyRom but can't find where they are located on this one. if you go to Phone settings there should be another tab after 'more' where u can edit settings like vibrate when the buttons are pressed, automatically sending a message if you ignore a call, etc. Were these settings removed? I'm really liking this Reference Rom but its taking a while fore me to get used to after being with Mighty for so long, please bear with me lol
-To edit settings for "Ignoring a Call w/ a Text Message" Settings Tab>>Wireless Controls>>Tap on Phone (not the toggle switch)>>Scroll to the bottom>>Tap "Reject Call With Message"... Edit away!

-Im not sure which one u mean by "vibration when keys are pessed" so here are the 2 I know of... 1) Settings Tab>>Tap "Personalize">>Tap "Vibration"
2) Settings Tab>>Scroll Down to "Locale & Text">>Tap "Text Input"... Edit away!

Hope that helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development