View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 08:24 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
...Also there were some phone settings that i could access in MightyRom but can't find where they are located on this one. if you go to Phone settings there should be another tab after 'more' where u can edit settings like vibrate when the buttons are pressed, automatically sending a message if you ignore a call, etc. Were these settings removed? I'm really liking this Reference Rom but its taking a while fore me to get used to after being with Mighty for so long, please bear with me lol
Are you talking about Left Phone Button > Menu > Options ?

For vibration, go to the settings tab > personalize > vibration.

I am trying to figure out how to make the vibration more "tactile". Its awful weak and I can't hardly tell sometimes if its working. Agreed with MR, it seemed like you could feel the vibration better. I've looked in advanced config and BSB tweaks and couldn't find anything. Registry maybe? I usually don't go spelunking in the registry unless I have to...

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-14-2010 at 08:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.