PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

unreal253 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by schick79 View Post
I could have this completely wrong, but give these a try. Try the one with 'complete' in the title first.

Also, I was under the impression that the Reference series was a completely baseline rom, therefore it wouldn't have any of the customizations in it. Again, I could be wrong on that...
In the previous releases of reference roms, that theme was included.. but no these cabs arent it.. thanks tho, what Im lookin for is the energy black transparent theme. Just plain black taskbar and bottom taskbar, with white text, plain..
Old 08-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

hysonmb is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakbrain View Post
I've installed the Jul 30 version 21911 GTX rom on my TP2 and it works great, except for the camera. Anyone else can't change any config of the camera ? I tap the options like Shutter sound, picture quality but it does nothing... can't change any of the config
I have the same issue. This is on NRGZ Twitter page:

Quick hotfix for the advanced camera controls not working in today's releases... http://digs.by/age8NS

I'm going to try it out later tonight.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:50 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Sorry, no that's not what I was trying to summarize, guess I didn't do a good job, let me try again... also remember... I don't think flyers would agree that this reg change has anything todo with my SOD's. But.. so far so good... also someone else many pages back didn't think it would help save battery... yet another did (strongly).. at this point, IMO it must, as your not keeping that internet connection on all the time..

* SAVE BATTERY & not be connected to the internet all the time
DATA timeout
/disconnect automatic: start, internet, data controller, menu, config connection timeouts
Internet) and set it to disconnect after 30 seconds of no use. Don't forget to reboot when prompted.
But that may cause your dialer answer/ignore slider to stick and may result in missed phone calls, as it changes your HKLM\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\SuspendResume key value to a GPRS setting. This key should be #777 for CDMA (sprint), use Total Commander to change it.
(Using the program Advanced Config can 'make the' above reg key 'incorrect' via using the program.. also, it's a great program you can use to modify tons of internal settings & registry keys easily .. such as default directory to save downloads to :>)), but you should ensure the above key is #777 if you're on CDMA after you use Advanced Config.

This is correctly stating my summary... but that doesn't mean it's correct. Please advise if I've misstated or anyone has additional input. THANKS
I believe changing the HKLM\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\SuspendResume key value to a GPRS setting is what actually allows the Data Controller and Advanced Config Tool apps to automatically disconnect the data after the specified timeout. This was an issue with the original TP as well. Even though doing the above (setting timeout in Data Controller, rebooting, manually setting the key to #777, and rebooting) results in the right registry key setting AND the correct timeout checked in Data Controller, the Data Controller app cannot do it's job without the GPRS setting.

Long story short:
Either you will have data auto-disconnect with some missed calls or you will have constant data connect with no missed calls. As things are now, you must pick your poison.

I live WithOut the auto disconnect and use the attached cab to set a long
End Key press to disconnect my data. Rhodium Keyboard Controller has many other uses as well and is worth a look. You can also set a quicklink (Co0kie provides sooooo many of them) to Miscellaneous\Disconnect Data and give that a tap on occasion.

P.S. @teradog Please do not think I am trying to discredit you in any way; just trying to provide some help as so many have helped me.
Attached Files
File Type: cab RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.CAB (377.4 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mp1; 08-02-2010 at 03:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:07 AM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

One other thing to add regarding my last post:

If you are using the GTX 23xxx (Android style Taskbar), you will notice that your data icon arrows will be white when active and go grey when not active. This shows you that you have a data connection but your phone is not pulling/sending data at that specific time and therefore, shouldn't be using battery. This is not the case with the "Dark" themed ROMs where the data icon always has white arrows. I don't think it is constantly pulling/sending data, I think it is just how that Taskbar behaves, and your connection may be connected, but not active.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

sandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
I believe changing the HKLM\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\SuspendResume key value to a GPRS setting is what actually allows the Data Controller and Advanced Config Tool apps to automatically disconnect the data after the specified timeout. This was an issue with the original TP as well. Even though doing the above (setting timeout in Data Controller, rebooting, manually setting the key to #777, and rebooting) results in the right registry key setting AND the correct timeout checked in Data Controller, the Data Controller app cannot do it's job without the GPRS setting.

Long story short:
Either you will have data auto-disconnect with some missed calls or you will have constant data connect with no missed calls. As things are now, you must pick your poison.
Here is a post I did on this issue back in May.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=17380
Old 08-02-2010, 01:32 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

maybe this new batch of roms coming will be a tad bit better

NRGZ28

Uploading new ROMs 2nite 2 address lockscreen delays, sense freezing and twitter scrolling issues with a new, updated Sense core.
1 minute ago via Digsby

Old 08-02-2010, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Can anyone help me with my MMS situation. I am on the July 30 23673 Maxsense rom. I'm not able to set Sprint as my default for MMS servers. I literally have to create a new server, but then I can only receive MMS. I still can't send.

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 08-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Shields View Post
Can anyone help me with my MMS situation. I am on the July 30 23673 Maxsense rom. I'm not able to set Sprint as my default for MMS servers. I literally have to create a new server, but then I can only receive MMS. I still can't send.

You could try this. I use it on my girl's phone and it works great. If the wifi router greys out after you install it, just run it from the start/tools folder once and you should be able to use it normally again. Also, remember to unplug the usb cord before you send if you do try it.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Changelog

August 1st, 2010

• New Sense 2.5 core, to address Sense freezing, Twitter scrolling and lockscreen delays
  • Sense seems to me much faster now
  • Some of the "skewed to the left" icons from the previous update are properly aligned now
  • New lockscreen graphics for the GTX ROM (thanks to Livven for the inspiration )
Old 08-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Changelog

August 1st, 2010

• New Sense 2.5 core, to address Sense freezing, Twitter scrolling and lockscreen delays
  • Sense seems to me much faster now
  • Some of the "skewed to the left" icons from the previous update are properly aligned now
  • New lockscreen graphics for the GTX ROM (thanks to Livven for the inspiration )

thanks NTGZ any attempts to tweak the weather animation speed, its stuttering and slow on the home screen and lockscreen in the last few releases

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development