PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 11:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

egolabbakhsh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

I feel embarrassed, however I am not able to locate the addons folder, would you help me please?
Old 07-24-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D ,Touch pro 2 & Touch pro , mogul

vickydj1974 is keeping up the good workvickydj1974 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

hi
can someone please help
when ever i flash Reference rom
and trying to send mms i cant see any folder to pick picture in
all Reference rom
Old 07-24-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

kwazytazz is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by egolabbakhsh View Post
I feel embarrassed, however I am not able to locate the addons folder, would you help me please?
The Addons folder is located here http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/

Handset: HTC Touch Pro2
ROM: Energy 23673 Sense 2.5 GTX Aug 1st
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
The July 24th cookie ROMs are coming up, heres the changelog:

July 24th, 2010

• Fixed IE6 history problem
  • Threaded email back in 23XXX builds
  • Building on 23673 again, just seems quicker that 23121...
  • Problem with contacts index in "windows contacts" resolved
  • Ereader tab and footprints(not for leo) tabs hidden from view now in the "Arrange Tabs" screen
  • Revised Cookie default layouts
  • Cookie theme blue hue more consistent on homescreen
  • Fixed pinkish hue on spacebar on onscreen keyboard
  • Funky volume sounds back in (haha!) (cab can be found in Addons to revert to stock)
Ohhhhhhhh..... Something new to keep me busy with on a beautiful Saturday morning! Mowing the lawn can wait another week.
I'm glad that NRG keeps us updated regularly and I've noticed a bit of a pattern to his updates. So, if you are jonesing for an update, it seems that his "improvements" come on Saturdays. Of course, if there is a problem, he is quick to fix them during the week. So, thats one more reason (besides mowing the lawn) to look forward to the weekend.

As far as the downloads go, WAIT. You may see a changelog first and the downloads will come a bit later. It takes time to upload, and he's human (although some may disagree) like the rest of us and (unlike some of us who spend quite a bit of time on PPCG) actually may have a real life.

Now what should I do? Flash a ROM or mow the lawn? Hmm, already 87 degrees outside....looks like I'll. Uggghhhh, wife says I have to mow first.

Anyway, Thanks NRG for updating us!

David
Old 07-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijeetpal View Post
I love the Lock screen app in Energyrom can i get that app as a cab.. ? i love its feature that the phone automatically locks when the screen is turned off or the screen turns off by itself .. want to install on my ROM.. pls give the link of the CAB..
I think you have asked this question a couple of times, no one has the cab for just the lock, it's cooked into the rom, so you are either going to have to ask NRG if he can cab it up or use another lock.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

i flashed the max sense and it works fine but as wiht another max sense rom i flashed, its impossible to get back to the home screen when im on certain pages like contacts or text. i have to push the back button and go through it that way, the end button just doesn't override it. is this normal or just with my phone
Old 07-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
what do you think is lighter: The "cookie version" of the energy rom, or the "standard" energy and adding CHT? I want the rom have more memory, but I like the customizable features of the cookie version. So I have been thinking "Standard" and adding the CHT. Any ideas?
Like iowabassplayer said it's better when CHT is cooked into the ROM instead of installed by a cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Android Soldier

Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Thanks for the help but I forgot to mention that I'm running the non cookie standard energy reference 23121 and I don't have the option to change the lock screen at all. I was also talking about the start menu to change it back to 3 rows not the sense quick links. Any ideas?
Oh ok, well there are different locks available, as a matter of fact I uploaded one on this page, but if I was you I would do a search and try different ones out and see what you like the best.

Also I know there is a cab for the 3 row start menu, again just do a search and see what you come up with.

You might also want to back out of this thread to where you click to get in this thread and off to the right side of the thread name you will see a paperclip, just click that and it will bring up all attachments for this thread and look around and see if there is anything you would like and download it and try it out, the good thing is that a cab is easy to uninstall if it's not what you are looking for, hope this helps some.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Ohhhhhhhh..... Something new to keep me busy with on a beautiful Saturday morning! Mowing the lawn can wait another week.
I'm glad that NRG keeps us updated regularly and I've noticed a bit of a pattern to his updates. So, if you are jonesing for an update, it seems that his "improvements" come on Saturdays. Of course, if there is a problem, he is quick to fix them during the week. So, thats one more reason (besides mowing the lawn) to look forward to the weekend.

As far as the downloads go, WAIT. You may see a changelog first and the downloads will come a bit later. It takes time to upload, and he's human (although some may disagree) like the rest of us and (unlike some of us who spend quite a bit of time on PPCG) actually may have a real life.

Now what should I do? Flash a ROM or mow the lawn? Hmm, already 87 degrees outside....looks like I'll. Uggghhhh, wife says I have to mow first.

Anyway, Thanks NRG for updating us!

David
What's up bro, haven't seen you around in a couple of days it seems, don't tell me you are letting work get in the way of getting on ppcgeeks lol. lmfao I hear you about working or flashing, I'm sure it will be the same way for me when I get home soon, although I got the motorcycle to work on also.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
what do you think is lighter: The "cookie version" of the energy rom, or the "standard" energy and adding CHT? I want the rom have more memory, but I like the customizable features of the cookie version. So I have been thinking "Standard" and adding the CHT. Any ideas?
Personally, I use standard Energy and add CHT 1.8.0. Any version past that has eaten more memory, has features I dont need (like the lock screen options...I prefer S2U2), and for stability issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development