View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Shields View Post
Can anyone help me with my MMS situation. I am on the July 30 23673 Maxsense rom. I'm not able to set Sprint as my default for MMS servers. I literally have to create a new server, but then I can only receive MMS. I still can't send.

You could try this. I use it on my girl's phone and it works great. If the wifi router greys out after you install it, just run it from the start/tools folder once and you should be able to use it normally again. Also, remember to unplug the usb cord before you send if you do try it.