PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 02:05 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
Oh, thanks! I'm new to EnergyRom but I should have seen that myself.

I have another question regarding MMS. When I send a pic to 1 recipient it works however when I do do two recipients, even when the size limit is below 5mb, it sends but they just never get it. Any ideas? Is the MMS Fix in the FAQ On page 1 for this issue too?

I have latest Energy w/ Sprint enabled. I also applied the NRG.ROm.Sprint 5mb MMS limit .cab found in this thread.
More than likely a carrier issue that it is being sent to....
Old 05-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [Spring]
Carrier: Rogers Wireless

=JSG= is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markreif View Post
thanks - not sure about the transparency - did it slow anything down? also are you aware of any cab that changes the digital clock in gtx into a flip version?
Here and u might find some here
Old 05-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
More than likely a carrier issue that it is being sent to....
Perhaps, but when I sent 2, my friend didnt get it. So I tried him directly, alone, 3min later and he got it instantly. Seems the issue is multiple recipients.

As a side note, when he got it the message said it was sent at 7:57 am. However, it was more like 1:00pm. WTF? Hes T-mobile in Utah. I'm Sprint in Midwest.

Last edited by Alpine-; 05-22-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
Oh, thanks! I'm new to EnergyRom but I should have seen that myself.

I have another question regarding MMS. When I send a pic to 1 recipient it works however when I do do two recipients, even when the size limit is below 5mb, it sends but they just never get it. Any ideas? Is the MMS Fix in the FAQ On page 1 for this issue too? There are multiple MMS fixes (2 options). Has the general consensus decided on one yet?

I have latest Energy w/ Sprint enabled. I also applied the NRG.ROm.Sprint 5mb MMS limit .cab found in this thread.

Should I got with Option 1 here?

This above post is old though. Does this latest May release have all the MMS issues resolved? When i sent to 1 recipient it seems fine. To simplify my question, as of the May 16 (latest) release, do any MMS fixes need to be applied. I see one in the FAQ but has this been resolved?
No the FAQ is old and needs to be updated... the MMS fixes in the FAQ are wrong.

To make MMS work:

Verizon users just need to run carrier provisoning after a flash... nothing else

Sprint users need to edit 2 reg entries below

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

To do this for you, Boushh put this cab together. Just install and you will work with a 5mb limit

HTC has already been disabled and arcsoft has already been installed by NRGZ. Installing any of the mms fixes or HTC disable will break MMS.

***** Does anyone know who we can get to update the FAQ with this info?... This answer is posted just about everyday and if I remember someone other than NRGZ was suposed to be updating the FAQ.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 65 views) Click for barcode!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 05-22-2010 at 03:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rezound, Bionic, TP2
Carrier: verizon

markreif is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget1 View Post
I am on Verizon and my keys work fine...
You say you ran the keyboard fix, did you also run the privisioning tool for Verizon?

gadget1
yes i did - a number of times
Old 05-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Ace was the one originally updating the FAQ, but he's disappeared and NRG thinks love might have something to do with it, lol. I'm slowly getting an updated one together (but my RL has been taking up far too much of my time lately) to put in NRGz dropbox. People should post any relevant info they want in the FAQ here (or PM me) and I'll make sure it shows up (if it's actually a proven solution) on it and get it to NRG to update.

LAWL

Last edited by Boushh; 05-22-2010 at 03:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:20 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Keyboard fix in on Page 1, post #4 in the FAQ
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...06&postcount=4

BTW - Can I get a....... "PUNCH ROM" Oh Yea!!!
tried it - no change
Old 05-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
OK WHATS THE DEAL! I just used my TP2 to checked to see if the were new downloads and low and behold there was a 5/21 SPB shell download. I went right to my desktop to download and its gone . Is something new coming?
OK it happened again! I checked the download page in my car with my TP, and a 5/21 SPB was there. By the time I got home and went to download it was gone again! So either I need some new drugs or I think I am being punked.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD
Carrier: Verizon

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty1978 View Post
are you trying this with an exchange server or what? mine is set up with exchange and has no issue deleting the e-mails..
No I have no problem with Exchange E-Mail. I have problems with Yahoo mail! I can't delete them from SENSE UI! Please help!!!!
Old 05-22-2010, 04:15 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by markreif View Post
tried it - no change
although to be honest i think it may have something to do with these two links which i've installed and so far - feel worthwhile keeping:

http://www.cliquick.com/

and this link as a "supplement file" that follows:

Q: My Word-Completion does not work

On some devices, Windows' Word-Completion function does not work correctly.
Sometimes, disabling the T9/XT9 predictive text mechanism brings the word complettion back to life.
To disable the T9/XT9 mechanism on your device, you can try downloading and installing this file into your device.

http://www.cliquick.com/help

guess this could be squirreling my keyboard up a bit......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development