PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

If you had provisioned your phone, you wouldn't have even needed that sprint cab. My advice, hard reset, provision, and then test your mms. It should work then. Make sure your data is on. There should be a green activesync icon in the taskbar if it's on.MMS won't send without it.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

i ran sprint provision but wen i enable data it takes me to CONNECTIONS page and i am not sure wat to do next... lol... any idea?

so do a hard reset one more time and first thing is run sprint provision and then try enabling data right?

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 03-17-2010, 02:23 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
i ran sprint provision but wen i enable data it takes me to CONNECTIONS page and i am not sure wat to do next... lol... any idea?

so do a hard reset one more time and first thing is run sprint provision and then try enabling data right?
let me ask you this lol what ROM version are you in? for the love of god mines refuses to work lol! I have mines on in data controller but refuses to find the data even after hard reset. when i try to turn on data same happens to me
Old 03-17-2010, 02:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
please do read above... too many obvious questions lol but yeah here it is, I believe this turns it on * if try to add a quick link, it gives me the option for "Weather Animation on/Off Switch" *

^ I posted the above not to long ago.

If turning the weather animation in and off was as easy as adding and using a quick link, why did NRG say he was uploading a cab to fix it? Wouldn't he just say "Add the quick link"? Have you tested the quick link? I would but I don't have that quick link as an option. Maybe it was part of a different cab you installed?

Anyway, I found an unusual glitch. If I open any quick link from the home tab then X out of it, my weather animation runs once on the home tab. Itks worked for camera, Google map, and Opera. Maybe it has something to do with programs that use GPS? I am running the MaxManilla 3 16 ROM. Could someone see if they can recreate this?
Old 03-17-2010, 02:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work

i just downloaded and installed 23544 MM march 16th rom... well im doing a hard reset and going to run the sprint provision hope it works!!! otherwise i am going back to feb 22nd release ... i kinda liked the new one its fast but already giving too much problems!!!
unless some1 can provide clear steps to fix it would b nice.
Thanx
Old 03-17-2010, 02:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:
i can make calls i guess i dnt have to provision!!! wat does provisioning do?
i installed the MMS FIX for sprint but... wen im testing out sending a MMS it says "HTTP GET REQUEST ERROR"... anyone know how to fix it?
Thanx
Yea, but first, unplug your usb cable and try it. Just a thought. Memory kicked in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
If turning the weather animation in and off was as easy as adding and using a quick link, why did NRG say he was uploading a cab to fix it? Wouldn't he just say "Add the quick link"? Have you tested the quick link? I would but I don't have that quick link as an option. Maybe it was part of a different cab you installed?
That option only comes in the cookie version as of right now.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 03-17-2010 at 02:31 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:27 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:

Anyway, I found an unusual glitch. If I open any quick link from the home tab then X out of it, my weather animation runs once on the home tab. Itks worked for camera, Google map, and Opera. Maybe it has something to do with programs that use GPS? I am running the MaxManilla 3 16 ROM. Could someone see if they can recreate this?
Good question! I didn't add any cabs though. this was a fresh install for me.. sadly for you though.. I can't test it out as my devices refuses to connect to data.. erm will the ROM lol... Maybe it is a cookies mod? I have no idea, I'm going to flash to you're ROM version to see how things are there.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
Yea, but first, unplug your usb cable and try it. Just a thought. Memory kicked in.
its installing all the files as a first boot...take off the usb cord... and then
im gna run carrier provisioning after it completely finishes setup...
and then try enabling DATA and my finger crossed... hope it works!!!

ill post update... im gna stay awake till its done !!!
Old 03-17-2010, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Same thing happened to me. I just closed the connections page and clicked the switch on the comm manager data connection. It worked the thrird time and then it took about a half an hour before I started getting my emails synced. My advice: just set up your phone like you have on the last ROMs and wait for things to work. It took a lot longer than any other of the releases.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Same thing happened to me. I just closed the connections page and clicked the switch on the comm manager data connection. It worked the thrird time and then it took about a half an hour before I started getting my emails synced. My advice: just set up your phone like you have on the last ROMs and wait for things to work. It took a lot longer than any other of the releases.
ok i tried like 20 times and it keeps taking me to the CONNECTIONS page... how did u get it working?
i ran the provision first thing...
i wudnt mind except i need the net to download my contacts
an ASAP help wud b nice for some1 who were able to fix it...
Thanx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development