PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 02:45 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
ok i tried like 20 times and it keeps taking me to the CONNECTIONS page... how did u get it working?
i ran the provision first thing...
i wudnt mind except i need the net to download my contacts
an ASAP help wud b nice for some1 who were able to fix it...
Thanx

I think his Sprint carrier cab is causing this issue! I flashed to MM 16 march, tested out Opera loaded data just fine... I'm going to just install his carrier provisioning to see if it does indeed mess it up. Will reply to you soon.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Are you clicking on the actual switch to toggle it on? Try going into start-internet-disable data and make sure it's set to on. Try going to google as well. Sometimes it just needs a reason to look for internet.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:48 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
Are you clicking on the actual switch to toggle it on? Try going into start-internet-disable data and make sure it's set to on. Try going to google as well. Sometimes it just needs a reason to look for internet.
If you are asking me, I tried it all lol, google, weather update, palringo, you named it, never found data, installing his Sprint carrier cab to see if that is the issue.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

ok it seems to b working now! not sure wat even i did... lol... i just used myphone!!!
now going to test out the MMS picture messaging one more time my finger is crossed!!!
Thanx... will post feedback

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 03-17-2010, 02:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

HA! That's the same thing I did. It wasn't working and even timed out MyPhone the first time, but eventually it took. I have no idea what the heck I did either!!! YAAAAY! We're some fart smellas.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work

hahahahahaha too funny
btw u tried sending picture mail?... did it work?

ok i sent myself the picturemail... and it............... WORKED YAYYYYY!!! lol
now i m gna search on the forum how to increase the send/receive storage... i did it last time... lol

Last edited by iknight8; 03-17-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:55 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

Well aren't i jealous lol.... I'll try install a MR.X carrier cab just for fun lol to see the results while i somehow mess with my phone to fix it without knowing D:!
Old 03-17-2010, 03:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

CALI wat rom u trying to use? the NRG?
i dnt like cookie hometab i just use MM 23544... faster!!!

let me know how urs work out!

there was a post here on this thread i blive on how to increase storage for MMS in arcsoft... anyknow which post it was?
Thanx

Last edited by iknight8; 03-17-2010 at 03:02 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:03 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

I was testing out cookies to be honest, flashed to MM to see if i could help you with you're issues haha, I'm going to just let my phone chill and see if it corrects itself not my phone either way, my brothers lol messing with ROM's to see if any are worthy of flashing over MR.X 2.5.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

hey ur a team player dude... but its working now Thanx !!!
i was wondering if u knew which post told us how to increase send/receive storage for picture mail... cant seem to find it...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development