PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 03:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Yep, here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Here are the registry settings to set Sprint mms to 5mb

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")
Come on guys. I'm not 24 hour tech support. I'm been answering questions all night. Where's the Thanks love? lol
Old 03-17-2010, 03:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

THERE... i just thanked u...
how were u able to find it soooo quick?
Thanx for the storage increase for picture mail dude!!!

(EDIT: I think i got everything working and i can safely goto sleep knowing my baby(phone) is working the way i want with a faster rom... Thanx to everyone for the help)

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt

Last edited by iknight8; 03-17-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:17 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I'm a little late but there is also this cab i use to use for the limit sending.

lets see it should be this one here. My data still refused to work so I'm trying out another ROM already lol..
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5mb size.cab (23.9 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Simple. I've read almost every post in this thread and when someone asks for something, I remember how it looked on the post and search for one thing I remembered. In thise case, it was samplemmsc. Took me right to it.

Thanks for the love guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I'm a little late but there is also this cab i use to use for the limit sending.

lets see it should be this one here. My data still refused to work so I'm trying out another ROM already lol..
Be careful with that cab. It changes a lot more than just your send/recieve size limits. I guess Riptide's is just the "clean" way as there is no uninstall info, no backups, no remove programs entry, and nothing changed that doesn't need to be. Either way should work fine tho.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 03-17-2010 at 03:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work

Thanked ya CALIBOY... although i used the registry edit!...
i kinda was at the registry setting but forgot wat to change... its all good
everything is working now!!! Thank god...

and u welcome BOOM..

if u guys noticed... i ALSO changed my signature to my new rom !!! lol
Old 03-17-2010, 03:22 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I did most of my active times back in the diamond forums to be honest, now days in the TP2 I just sit back and not really flash anymore as this device is so erm... perfect? lol nice ROM though NRG, besides the data issue, it is a very very nice ROM, very fast, responds very well. I know there is a cab to enable weather out there... I'll look for it for those that want it.

@iknight8, just saw you're sig =D I should update mines... but I'm not sure what new ROM i want.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

mines already enabled it seems! the moon is shining in the foreground !!! lol
so im all set...
anyway GN everyone...
also i LOVE nrgz rom and i wudnt try any other rom... only if i got paid i wud do it lol!!!!

P.s. NRGz said theres a new intro animation... but i see its the same one as before... is there anyway to install custom startup animation? Thanx

Last edited by iknight8; 03-17-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

The weather animation refers to the home screen. It's the windshield wiper on a rainy day, or a ray of light coming across the screen right above the moon. It still plays if you go to the weather tab, but it won't play on the home screen. I love this method. Cleaner, faster, and easier to see when you get out of a program. I used to hate waiting for that black background to fade so I could see what time it was after exiting something. GREAT work NRG.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:28 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

March 17th Roms uploading!!!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 03-17-2010, 05:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Awww man! I was just writing a tutorial on setting this one up. I take it this will fix the data issue? After much testing with hard resets in the 16th roms, I found you have to enable wifi, and then data connection to get data working. I'm guessing he knows this now?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development