PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 10:00 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
T thought we didn't have the animated weather myself. actually found it at:
settings\personalize\home tab wallpaper\ There you will find weather wallpaper, animated wallpaper & landscape all tabs wallpaper
The landscape setting will only be there with my mods installed with the B4all landscape. So, if you have installed my extra links or any B4all landscape mod, that is why you have those options appear the way they do.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

KEWL! didnt know that thanks! start already at bottom on all windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
Anyone else bothered by the windows hard button bringing up Quickmenu instead of the Start menu?

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:04 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220
Anyone else bothered by the windows hard button bringing up Quickmenu instead of the Start menu?
Quote:
start already at bottom on all windows
And there is a hardware button for it as well!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
I'm also on verizon. In using valyrie, you can ONLY use it right after a HARDRESET.... otherwise you get the security issue.

SUcks big time. I got images in sms, got my htc messaging working cept it kept sending them to the sms threading which is a royal pain in the arse & to have to switch back to mms to send something back because sms keeps defaulting back to only 300k.

PS.. I killed SMS.
It sounds like youre having some major problems buddy lol... You can install the valk cab after a SOFTRESET not a hard reset as long as you dont open sms first you can install it fine. NO reason for a hard reset there. I dont know exactly what it is that youre saying youre having a problem with with the rest of your message. Are you saying youre getting images in the wm messaging but not in htc? And then you cant reply in wm messaging so you have to go back to HTC? And what do you mean you killed sms?
Old 02-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

It is a good idea to transfer your files to your hard drive and reformat your cards periodically. I've done this with hard drives and they last much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post
Bad card! I had a similar problem back that card up right away on to your computer get a new one... i lost all my files thinking I could just not use that folder on my card and the entire card took a dump. Sucks...
Old 02-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Switching to Android

If you go into the regedit to set ANYTHING 1st it wont let you lol . I tried to get both working before i tried installing the cab. mostly because it was pissin me off. actually did get both working cept for pics in mms.. I may take it back down this weekend and see if I cant get both working fully without any cabs of any kind

EDIT:: sms after setting carrier stuff worked. htc text worked, just wasnt receiving mms pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
It sounds like youre having some major problems buddy lol... You can install the valk cab after a SOFTRESET not a hard reset as long as you dont open sms first you can install it fine. NO reason for a hard reset there. I dont know exactly what it is that youre saying youre having a problem with with the rest of your message. Are you saying youre getting images in the wm messaging but not in htc? And then you cant reply in wm messaging so you have to go back to HTC? And what do you mean you killed sms?
Old 02-02-2010, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
i actually love that feature.

I wish i could find a BG4all solution for the Feb 1 version though as well as reduce the size of the font.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
EDIT:: sms after setting carrier stuff worked. htc text worked, just wasnt receiving mms pics
I experienced the same, I was able to get everything working "out of the box" except for receiving the pic.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:22 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone know how to set the time so it stays after a softrest?

i always have this problem with the energy roms

i edit the time and hit done but it always goes back.. i cant edit the time zone

Old 02-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Switching to Android

Why are you posting like that, i know theres a hhardware button geesh

you split my response to coolwhip from this post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=8430

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
And there is a hardware button for it as well!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development