PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 01:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iknight8
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

do we have to run PROVISIONING on sprint? i didnt have to before...
if so where is the cab?
Thanx

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 03-17-2010, 01:37 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
Go into the comm manager and turn on data. If nothing, soft reset. After you get it on once, you can turn it back off, but it'll just keep coming and coming. What's up with the Active sync icon? I can't find a cab to kill data so I can see my signal bars.
I tried that lol =( It was being an ahole.. It kept on telling my no data found please re try. I'm about to finish the hard reset to see how that works =] thanks for the help though, I'll try it once more.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:38 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
if so where is the cab?
Thanx
I believe you go into tools and there you should see carrier provisioning, do pick sprint if that is you're carrier hit thanks if you want.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey all,

everytime i open comm manager, it appears that Microsoft Direct Push is just turning off (see the attached .jpg).
as i observe, it finishes turning off.??

does anyone ales see that?
is it really turning off?

thanks,
marvin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ms direct push on.jpg (70.8 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ichthus; 03-17-2010 at 01:45 AM. Reason: attach a photo
Old 03-17-2010, 01:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:
if so where is the cab?
Thanx
Yes. start menu, tools, carrier provisioning. select sprint and then tap apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I tried that lol =( It was being an ahole.. It kept on telling my no data found please re try. I'm about to finish the hard reset to see how that works =] thanks for the help though, I'll try it once more.
Mine gave me crap too. Microsoft MyPhone wouldn't sync either, but I left it sitting for a few mins after toggeling around data in the comm manager and when I came back, it was all sync'd up. Try that out. Also, in the internet folder is "data controller". Make sure it's on.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

I cant rearrange the home screen tabs for the life of me, when I go to move them around they are in the order I placed them in but when Sense reboots I am back at stock tab order. Anybody experience this?
Old 03-17-2010, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
Mine gave me crap too. Microsoft MyPhone wouldn't sync either, but I left it sitting for a few mins after toggeling around data in the comm manager and when I came back, it was all sync'd up. Try that out. Also, in the internet folder is "data controller". Make sure it's on.
Same happened to me but all is good now.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

i can make calls i guess i dnt have to provision!!! wat does provisioning do?
i installed the MMS FIX for sprint but... wen im testing out sending a MMS it says "HTTP GET REQUEST ERROR"... anyone know how to fix it?
Thanx
Old 03-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Has anyone found a way to get rid of this active sync icon when connected to data? I think Mighty's signal bar cab would do it, but now that I don't have the "missing sim" icon, i'd really like to keep this one. Looking for either an automatic data disconnect or a way to shut it off so I can see my bars again. I'll keep looking and if I find something, I'll post it up.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:16 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
i can make calls i guess i dnt have to provision!!! wat does provisioning do?
i installed the MMS FIX for sprint but... wen im testing out sending a MMS it says "HTTP GET REQUEST ERROR"... anyone know how to fix it?
Thanx

You should Provision, save yourself the hassle and do it, it provisions you're data settings correctly (not in my case). I forgot exactly what it does but just do it lol!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development