PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

fjgotgame24 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

I too have been thinking about this...but which roms are you guys going to flash too? I cant seem to find any 2.1 roms
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjgotgame24 View Post
I too have been thinking about this...but which roms are you guys going to flash too? I cant seem to find any 2.1 roms
NRG makes 2.1 ROMs
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
I updated to the Cookie Dinki Glass version August 18 rom and cant seem to change my ring tones. I click ok, and it reverts all my ringtone settings back to default, I cant even exit the sound setting screen. Anyone else have this issue?
Im on 23678 Cookie but no dinik & I havent had any issues, did u try a Soft Reset then retrying changing ringtones?
Old 08-21-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO II
Carrier: Sprint-Can't cook roms ..but sure can eattem

monsoon411 is just getting started

Is anyone else having issues with Active sync, i'm trying to sync with exchange server but when I click on the link to configure it nothing happens. This happened in all the Energy roms except for the sense 2.1 ones.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Im on 23678 Cookie but no dinik & I havent had any issues, did u try a Soft Reset then retrying changing ringtones?
Yes, did that twice...no luck, it keeps resetting all the tones to not even what the rom had originally...to something else
Old 08-21-2010, 02:31 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
REAL NICE! gimme the numbers & data... thanks

can you give me a quick how to? want either the 1st or 2nd pic on that post, really want mah!! not real intuitive..

again... sorry, i'm out of thanks, will use all 30 when I get'm back when I get back!
Yeah, it's kind of hard to get the hang of. Here's mine...

Here are the settings I used...

To get the numbers next to each other check the "Divide Horizontally" and make your width wider as shown below. I also selected "Same for landscape".

I disabled all the stripes, to scroll through the available stripes click the + or - at the top of the next screen (shown here next to Free%) and uncheck "Stripe Enabled", you can also change when it switches colors for Low/med/high.

I never had success with the "detect" background" option, so pick a color that closely matches your task bar. Once again, same landscape.

Click "same font size for landscape". actually, in every instance there was a same as landscape option I picked it.

If anyone was wondering it's Aug 18 23xxx GTX 18PP OC to 710, those are my normal numbers (current, free RAM, and Proc %) This should give you some idea of how to work with it. I think this is basically how it's set up on the first page of the Battclock thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=612083) just with Divide horizontally option enabled and the height/width and font size changed. Hope this was some help, this program is great, I'm surprised more people aren't using it, especially you OC'ers.

This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Jason,
That's an AWESOME post! I think everyone needs to hit you with a thanks for that!

David
Old 08-21-2010, 03:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

xthesuperdog is a n00b
Smile Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

love the dink gtx
Old 08-21-2010, 03:31 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
S W E E T !

BTW Sly, looks like you slid into the right thread at the right time talk'n the right stuff! Gotta love your thread to rep ratio!! Best I've ever seen :>))
LOL. Thanks, it must be because of my cute avatar. Go ahead, I know y'all want to thank me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
A bunch of good friends enjoying life and doin what we love to do.

Nice to be a part of sucha good group.

David
OK, somebody has to say this: You guys are corny!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

GalDemSuga is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to GalDemSuga

Anyone experiencing no data after flashing the August 18 dink. The carrier provisioning doesnt seem to stay active. I've tried 15 times but it doesnt work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development