PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
LOL. Thanks, it must be because of my cute avatar. Go ahead, I know y'all want to thank me!

OK, somebody has to say this: You guys are corny!

Thanks!~

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalDemSuga View Post
Anyone experiencing no data after flashing the August 18 dink. The carrier provisioning doesnt seem to stay active. I've tried 15 times but it doesnt work.
Did it work on your previous ROM & stopped working after flashing?
Old 08-21-2010, 04:24 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Yes, did that twice...no luck, it keeps resetting all the tones to not even what the rom had originally...to something else
I know this is not what u want to hear but to be on the safe side I would just Task29 and reflash the ROM. Something that strange rarely happens
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:24 PM
VIP Member

Aslo the word "CUTE" is not allowed in this thread LOL! jk
Old 08-21-2010, 05:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

sak211 is just getting started

This is the first rom I have flashed on my TP2 sprint and I just wanted to know what do i need to flash this correctly because the are like 6 files in the folder and i know what the RUU and NBH but what do the other files do or are some of them for sd card install I already have my phone unlocked oh yeah I flashing the new Cookies energy rom 23678

Last edited by sak211; 08-21-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak211 View Post
This is the first rom I have flashed on my TP2 sprint and I just wanted to know what do i need to flash this correctly because the are like 6 files in the folder and i know what the RUU and NBH but what do the other files do or are some of them for sd card install and I already have my phone unlocked oh yeah I flashing the new Cookies energy rom 23678
U came to the right place DaveTN has an outstanding guide to flashing, give me a sec and i'll find it for u

EDIT: Found it, Try this link and this is all u need to know about flashing! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=21713
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:20 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak211 View Post
This is the first rom I have flashed on my TP2 sprint and I just wanted to know what do i need to flash this correctly because the are like 6 files in the folder and i know what the RUU and NBH but what do the other files do or are some of them for sd card install and I already have my phone unlocked oh yeah I flashing the new Cookies energy rom 23678

If your using your pc just have active sync connected and run the "rom software update" (I think thats how it is named in NRG) that will guide you through the whole process.

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

hurdpcs is keeping up the good workhurdpcs is keeping up the good work

Is it just my imagination or does it seem like the longer I let the Aug 18 23xxx build run the less I have trouble with the CHT home screen hanging when I wake the phone? Can this happen?
Old 08-21-2010, 05:35 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
U came to the right place DaveTN has an outstanding guide to flashing, give me a sec and i'll find it for u

EDIT: Found it, Try this link and this is all u need to know about flashing! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=21713
Thanks I really like the look of this rom I'm addicted to flashing and the android builds aren't the same as when I had a Vogue so i gave up on them until some major progress happens

EDIT: I will flash this tomorrow when I have time and those directions are just what i need

Last edited by sak211; 08-21-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:37 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
If your using your pc just have active sync connected and run the "rom software update" (I think thats how it is named in NRG) that will guide you through the whole process.
Thanks I figured that but was not sure

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development