PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

mmmm.. wow.. 13th 23X cookie moves.. about to test to bugs now.. but wow.. could this be the fastest 23X NRG ROM to date.. Will report back..
Old 05-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U
hi, im new with touch pro2... i have a question about picture mail... do i need Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab and Arcsoft .cab like the touch pro?
welcome to the screen... u dont have to remove any arcsoft... just install flyers tweaked mms arcsoft if you are on sprint and imnuts tweaked mms arcsoft cab if you are on verizon... both are located in the paperclip of this and other threads.

hope this help...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U View Post
hi, im new with touch pro2... i have a question about picture mail... do i need Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab and Arcsoft .cab like the touch pro?
On Sprint do nothing after a flash except this cab that makes 2 reg settings for mms.

Thanks to Boushh for the most continually uploaded cab

FYI - Verizon users don't need to install anything. Just run Carrier Provisioning.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 80 views) Click for barcode!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 05-14-2010 at 09:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

locomariachi is just getting started

Oh man this isn't cool, this is the 4th rom that this is happening on. I have the cookie rom 21xxx version and I get random resets. What I mean by this is, I'll have the phone normal or with the keyboard slid out, and i wake from sleeping to send a text or look at my phone and the phone reboots itself. It's becoming a bad habit I have stock flashed and come back and it's still happening. anyone have any clues?
Old 05-14-2010, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Lukas718 is keeping up the good workLukas718 is keeping up the good work

question
When i plug into pc with usb i cant get that screen that ask if i want to sync or use the phone as a hdd or modem. I check the settings and it says always ask when plugged in to usb. How can I get that ?
Old 05-14-2010, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO G4
Carrier: SPRINT

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

welcome to the screen... u dont have to remove any arcsoft... just install flyers tweaked mms arcsoft if you are on sprint and imnuts tweaked mms arcsoft cab if you are on verizon... both are located in the paperclip of this and other threads.

hope this help...
i know how to do that ... man i was on the touch pro forum for ever and i thought i was a pro at this and now i feel like a rookie lol... thanks for the help!
Old 05-14-2010, 10:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO G4
Carrier: SPRINT

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
On Sprint do nothing after a flash except this cab that makes 2 reg settings for mms.

Thanks to Boushh for the most continually uploaded cab

FYI - Verizon users don't need to install anything. Just run Carrier Provisioning.
thanks!! i like this thread already, cool peeps here
Old 05-14-2010, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Google Nexus by Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

JDwg78 is a n00b
Urgent Plea:¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkennedy View Post
DOH! I realized what is happening. I am getting notifications for direct messages and stuff but general tweets, I don't get notified. Is it supposed to work that way? If so, can I adjust a registry entry to get notified for every tweet?
Hey guys, this is important to me so I'd love some support and help. My Peep widget on the HTC Touch Pro 2 NRG May 9th rom....issue. Doesn't show an update unless I click update manually OR I click the Twitter tab (at the bottom) and then click another tab, then click twitter tab again, then I see them.

We're using Twitter for work and I have it set to check every 5 minutes. I do have some battery saving cabs installed (the shoa one I think and the TVOut disabling one) but that's all.

My friend that I work with has this ROM installed too and he has the exact same problem.

Help!!!! I really need help because we are using twitter for work notifications and I and my friend aren't getting them and we just aren't willing to go without NRG's too cool for words ROM.

Thanks SOO much in advance for anyone's help they can provide. I really am begging here. I've checked registry keys, I've researched it on the web, and XDA, and I can't find anything on my own so I've done my homework.

Please please please
Old 05-14-2010, 11:43 AM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty1978 View Post
ok i think i found another little but... not a big deal but if someone could test it to see if its just me i would be "thank"ful i know the delete all in your e-mail for some reason opens up the MMS settings but if i try to use the delete all feature in my txt it just wont do anything, i have to select all then hit delete... its not a big deal but i would like to know if its just my phone or if it has something to do with the delete all in both txt and e-mail
I was also having that problem on the 9th 23569 CHT and GTX. Tried reflashing, always use Task29, hard reset, and couldn't fix it.

I can confirm that it works as it should in the 13th 23569 GTX that I am running now.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Urgent Plea:¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkennedy View Post
Hey guys, this is important to me so I'd love some support and help....
Please please please
As far as I know, you can only set it to update every 15 minutes. You also can set your New Direct Messages Notifications, New Mentions Notifications, Notification Sound, and Notification Vibrate. Mine works I just go to the Manilla Twitter Tab, press menu, Settings, Set it to download as many tweets as you want, every 15 min, and in the notifications section check everything. You could then reset, although that probably does nothing (can't hurt). Like I said, I get a tweet sound whenever a new tweet shows up. I also get emails for direct messages. Hope that helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development