PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 02:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

lgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

soft reset: remove battery door and you will see a reset hole next up from the memory card.

Hard reset: setting, clear storage. Or remove your battery and reinsert battery, hold down the end and send button and hold power button. follow promts.

Bootloader screen: remove battery reinsert battery, hold the volume down key and power button till tri color screen pops up.

Hope this helps. Are you flashing you 1st rom?
Old 02-22-2010, 02:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Soft reset - hold down power till you get the option screen and then either turn off or reset. Or take off back cover and press stylus into little red recessed button.

Hard reset (caution, lose all non-ROM data in main memory). Use the 'Clear Storage' app or hold down 'send' and 'end', then also power key, all at same time.

Run one of the 'bootloader' programs, or hold down the 'down volume' and then power at same time.

To leave bootloader, take off back cover and press the reset button or take out battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
can someone here tell me please how to soft reset my tp2 and how to hard reset my tp2
go to try color screen and how to get out of boot loader screen thank you

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................
Old 02-22-2010, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

lgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
can someone here tell me please how to soft reset my tp2 and how to hard reset my tp2

Soft reset: Insert stylus into reset hole above you memory card.
Hard reset: Settings, clear storage. Or remove battery reinsert battery, hold down end send and power button and follow prompts.
Boot loader: remove battery reinsert battery then hold volume down button and power button and follow prompts.

Hope this helps. Are you trying to flash rom for 1st time? Might check this tread out.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd

Google for MRX_Sprint Provision CAB & also MRX PRL Update then softrest. go to settings/system and run PRL update.

My data connection has been much more stable since I installed the above-mentioned provisioning CAB.

EDIT: the files can be found in this thread, check the paperclip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edsladey View Post
how do i provision this for Sprint? internet isn't working and didn't get a provision prompt when i installed it. i also don't see a link for it anywhere.

Last edited by mikedboyd; 02-22-2010 at 02:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
I see the LockScreen slider is moving, which is fine, but does someone know if it's controlled by one of the entries in the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\LockS creen), or kept somewhere else?

I save and restore that whole set of registry keys for new ROM loads/reloads, but know there must be more settings kept somewhere else, like the setting for using the 6.5 lock vs the old lockscreen. Anyone know that one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Changelog

Quote:

February 21st, 2010 (Latest release):

• Added 23534 build
  • Added new Volume Control
  • Volume control now doesnt work just in "steps" anymore, you can keep pushing the key up/down and it keeps going
  • Fixed "set to vibrate" change doesnt reflect state on taskbar speaker icon
  • Updated Palringo
  • Updated Facebook
  • Added ArkSwitch and removed QuickMenu
  • No longer returns to HomeScreen after you leave another app open and turned your screen off
  • Lockscreen moved lock button at the bottom for easier access
  • The onscreen keyboard has been speed up considerably
  • Swype from the latest TMO ROM cooked in
  • Sense Mods:
  • Backgroundfor all and landscape
  • Blue graphics completed
  • New transparent bottom slider
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post
Two new Feb 21 Roms are available now.

(no cookie, or MaxMan as of now)
Got my hopes up. I Thought this was for CDMA. Feb 7th rom still going strong for me though. Feb 16th didn't work out too well for me.

agree with u dude...im using feb 7th as well...

so does this mean only the 23529 build when it comes out is going to have these new changes or will 21892 also have these same changes?
Old 02-22-2010, 02:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgrulz View Post
Quote:

Soft reset: Insert stylus into reset hole above you memory card.
Hard reset: Settings, clear storage. Or remove battery reinsert battery, hold down end send and power button and follow prompts.
Boot loader: remove battery reinsert battery then hold volume down button and power button and follow prompts.

Hope this helps. Are you trying to flash rom for 1st time? Might check this tread out.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375

yes first flash just getting to know my tp2 thank you reset hole i have to remove back cover to reset ?? my back cover does not have any holes to push reset ??
Old 02-22-2010, 03:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Yeah have to remove you back cover... I always make sure to remove the stylus 1st cause it interfers with door. Have you unlocked? Make sure to read this and unlock b4 trying to flash.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252
Old 02-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yes i just run the hard spl ready to flash new custom rom 6.5xxx but i am still looking to find a good rom that does not have many problems to start was looking at this latest
23534 but i am looking for a rom with working mms with animated gif with sound active
am i dreaming here ??
Old 02-22-2010, 03:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anybody heard when the new rom is suppose to come out? I know it already came out for gsm but curious when it will come out for cdma? hopefully soon
Old 02-22-2010, 03:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Timetraveler:

I sent you a pm. I believe NRG is loading up right now since nothing here is available for download. I gotta sleep happy flashing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development