PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iknight8
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
I see the LockScreen slider is moving, which is fine, but does someone know if it's controlled by one of the entries in the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\LockS creen), or kept somewhere else?

I save and restore that whole set of registry keys for new ROM loads/reloads, but know there must be more settings kept somewhere else, like the setting for using the 6.5 lock vs the old lockscreen. Anyone know that one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Changelog

Quote:

February 21st, 2010 (Latest release):

• Added 23534 build
  • Added new Volume Control
  • Volume control now doesnt work just in "steps" anymore, you can keep pushing the key up/down and it keeps going
  • Fixed "set to vibrate" change doesnt reflect state on taskbar speaker icon
  • Updated Palringo
  • Updated Facebook
  • Added ArkSwitch and removed QuickMenu
  • No longer returns to HomeScreen after you leave another app open and turned your screen off
  • Lockscreen moved lock button at the bottom for easier access
  • The onscreen keyboard has been speed up considerably
  • Swype from the latest TMO ROM cooked in
  • Sense Mods:
  • Backgroundfor all and landscape
  • Blue graphics completed
  • New transparent bottom slider

dnt see it on NRGz changelog... its coming out soon?

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 02-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

adam1 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by richgetsy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by richgetsy View Post
I love the 6.5.5 ROMs but I find the memory drains down to levels that won't let programs open. I flashed Mr x's 6.5 2.5, I can run all day and never even reset, runs everything. Any reason why this ROM uses so much compared to Mr x's?
Have you tried the NRG 21892? That is probably more comparable to Mr. X than the 6.5.5 ROM... (for the record, I have NOT tried the NRG 2189
no i didn't try the 21892. Do you know if the 6.5.5 just suck ram or does the 6.5 also?
i have the 21892 max manila and kind off suck ram too i just played music facebook msngr and then oprea browser cant be open!!!! i think its not compare with Mr.X rom and its suck battrey too....but at the end i love NRGZ Rom but i hope he can make it like Mr.X (the memory useage thing).
Old 02-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
dnt see it on NRGz changelog... its coming out soon?
He posts them first on XDA.

LAWL
Old 02-21-2010, 11:53 PM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

Two new Feb 21 Roms are available now.

(no cookie, or MaxMan as of now)

EDIT: NVm.. i think they're GSM only (found them over at XDA)

EDIT2: Actually, I'm not even sure. His hotfile link on XDA has them there, but the one here doesn't. If someone could tell me, are the ones at XDA GSM only?

Last edited by AB_; 02-21-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post

Got my hopes up. I Thought this was for CDMA. Feb 7th rom still going strong for me though. Feb 16th didn't work out too well for me.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Quote:
I see the LockScreen slider is moving, which is fine, but does someone know if it's controlled by one of the entries in the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\LockS creen), or kept somewhere else?

I save and restore that whole set of registry keys for new ROM loads/reloads, but know there must be more settings kept somewhere else, like the setting for using the 6.5 lock vs the old lockscreen. Anyone know that one?

You should be fine restoring that. I am 99% sure it's not controlled by anything in the registry.
When I was looking for the "move lock to bottom" cab, I read some threads about not being able to "uninstall" it as it overwrites the manila file and that's it....so I'm going to agree that there should be nothing in the registry.

Thanks NRGZ!...one less cab I have to install!
Old 02-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

Quote:

Quote:
Changelog

Quote:

February 21st, 2010 (Latest release):

• Added 23534 build
  • Added new Volume Control
  • Volume control now doesnt work just in "steps" anymore, you can keep pushing the key up/down and it keeps going
  • Fixed "set to vibrate" change doesnt reflect state on taskbar speaker icon
  • Updated Palringo
  • Updated Facebook
  • Added ArkSwitch and removed QuickMenu
  • No longer returns to HomeScreen after you leave another app open and turned your screen off
  • Lockscreen moved lock button at the bottom for easier access
  • The onscreen keyboard has been speed up considerably
  • Swype from the latest TMO ROM cooked in
  • Sense Mods:
  • Backgroundfor all and landscape
  • Blue graphics completed
  • New transparent bottom slider
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post

Got my hopes up. I Thought this was for CDMA. Feb 7th rom still going strong for me though. Feb 16th didn't work out too well for me.

agree with u dude...im using feb 7th as well...
Old 02-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Something might be happening!!
the download links in the OP go to the images, not to the downloads......

Fingers Crossed!!

EDIT:
Links are working.. no new ROM yet....

Last edited by neudof; 02-22-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

lil_wayne99 is a n00b

someone posted earlier in the thread that they were having problems with txt messages. i am having a problem with mine locking up as well. im on the 21892 rom from feb 16 max manilla. im not sure if mine comes from sending while receiving or not. i dont believe it does. but i could be wrong. the only way i notice that the txt have froze is if i try to open sms it wont load. also i wont be able to rescieve txts. and the last txt i tried to send wouldnt have been sent. every once and a while it will stop sending and the sms app will open when i go to it. when i type a message and send it it seems to have been sent. but it wont send any txt and i can still recieve txt. i did have this problem on the last rom release also. didnt use it but a day or two and this one came out. i flashed the last rom fresh from stock because this is a new phone for me. i did the hard reset after flashing with the first rom flash and this one. so i dont think that is the problem. and the last poster to have this problem said they were on the 23529 max manilla rom from feb 16. i have read through the thread and havent seen a fix for this problem. this happens atleast 4 or more times a day. im a heavy texter and this is a problem because i dont know that i am missing txt when this is happening.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:26 AM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

^^I'm with ya on that

We'll have to wait for these new ROMS

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development