PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

raziel is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Next Energy Rom should have Palringo replacing BeeJive and FaceBook 1.2!

visit louie tran spot! a blog for geeks by a geek
Old 02-21-2010, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

who? is just getting started
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Quote:
NRGZ28 is celebrating his birthday today... And for that, I'll be releasing new, awesome, WVGA Sense 2.5 ROMs
10 minutes ago from Digsby
Happy birthday!
Not that I'm a big spender myself, but a birthday is a great day to give donations
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:40 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
eh, i hurts me 2 say this because i love this rom....

but, the ram % is always extremely high and skyrockets (more than other roms) when multitasking. and, on every single energy rom has terrible bluetooth quality (i have s9 hd's and they sound crystal clear and never cut out on other roms).

plz forgive me, but i feel it had to be said
What other roms have you used? I just did a quick look through of other rom threads and it looks like they all start up around 65-75% memory usage and I would imagine that goes up with program usage. Just wondering if Im missing something because Im thinking about flashing a new rom to try it out. Lots of people keep saying "x rom is better and doesnt have memory leak" but I cant see any evidence of that.
X-rom is def the best 2.5 out right now...tried em all...X boots up at 55 and there is def no memory leak....runs rock solid.....give it a go and you will see what all the hype is about...no work around for mms either..install my Arc cab (Sprint) that I tweaked...which is in attachments in his thread and you are good to go...tweakls were threaded, max recipients 80 and max slides 20...if you do not wanna use that cab there are also others attached in the thread...
thanks. which arcsoft cab is yours. as im sure you know theres 100,000 of them attatched. lol
Oops sorry i should have added that....mine is easy to find though in paperclip....it is named Flyers2114Tweaked5.0.9.4....

EDIT: If for some odd reason you do not find it let me know and I will get it to ya....

Last edited by flyers2114; 02-21-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by who? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Quote:
NRGZ28 is celebrating his birthday today... And for that, I'll be releasing new, awesome, WVGA Sense 2.5 ROMs
10 minutes ago from Digsby
Happy birthday!
Not that I'm a big spender myself, but a birthday is a great day to give donations
AGREE...! Thanks for sharing with us on your special day. Mine is one the way- Beer is on me sir.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

but, the ram % is always extremely high and skyrockets (more than other roms) when multitasking. and, on every single energy rom has terrible bluetooth quality (i have s9 hd's and they sound crystal clear and never cut out on other roms).

What other roms have you used? I just did a quick look through of other rom threads and it looks like they all start up around 65-75% memory usage and I would imagine that goes up with program usage. Just wondering if Im missing something because Im thinking about flashing a new rom to try it out. Lots of people keep saying "x rom is better and doesnt have memory leak" but I cant see any evidence of that.
X-rom is def the best 2.5 out right now...tried em all...X boots up at 55 and there is def no memory leak....runs rock solid.....give it a go and you will see what all the hype is about...no work around for mms either..install my Arc cab (Sprint) that I tweaked...which is in attachments in his thread and you are good to go...tweakls were threaded, max recipients 80 and max slides 20...if you do not wanna use that cab there are also others attached in the thread...
thanks. which arcsoft cab is yours. as im sure you know theres 100,000 of them attatched. lol
Oops sorry i should have added that....mine is easy to find though in paperclip....it is named Flyers2114Tweaked5.0.9.4....

EDIT: I for some odd reason you do not find it let me know and I will get it to ya....
Thanks for making me try Mr. X, this thing is fluid and wicked fast so far! My phone has been on NRGZ's Leo since HSPL but I think I'm going to run Mr. X for a week or so and see how it compares unless today's EnergyROMs really up the ante.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:21 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Mr. X doesn't have a 6.5.X ROM does he?
Old 02-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Changelog

Quote:

February 21st, 2010 (Latest release):

• Added 23534 build
  • Added new Volume Control
  • Volume control now doesnt work just in "steps" anymore, you can keep pushing the key up/down and it keeps going
  • Fixed "set to vibrate" change doesnt reflect state on taskbar speaker icon
  • Updated Palringo
  • Updated Facebook
  • Added ArkSwitch and removed QuickMenu
  • No longer returns to HomeScreen after you leave another app open and turned your screen off
  • Lockscreen moved lock button at the bottom for easier access
  • The onscreen keyboard has been speed up considerably
  • Swype from the latest TMO ROM cooked in
  • Sense Mods:
  • Backgroundfor all and landscape
  • Blue graphics completed
  • New transparent bottom slider

LAWL
Old 02-21-2010, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Not that I know of. I'm not a fan of that branch anyway because of a few issues I can't get over; Namely not being able to close the soft keyboard whenever I want.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

EDIT: I for some odd reason you do not find it let me know and I will get it to ya....
Thanks for making me try Mr. X, this thing is fluid and wicked fast so far! My phone has been on NRGZ's Leo since HSPL but I think I'm going to run Mr. X for a week or so and see how it compares unless today's EnergyROMs really up the ante.
Agreed. Looks cool, runs great! Im gonna give this thing a run and see how well it holds up.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Running Sense 2.5 running 21887. Startup around 50%!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development