PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 06:34 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

does anybody else have this problem while configuring the internet settings for energyroms. i have a Sprint branded TP2 on the Cricket mobile network. when i configure my wap settings, on any version of energyrom, on my TP2 after im done instead of saving my new settings;Cricket,Cricket Mobile Web #777,wap settings, and under network management i set both settings to Cricket. which is the way ive been setting up my internet/wap settings on my touch pro and my touch pro 2 since the first time i flashed either.but after every time i configure my wap settings for my TP2 as soon as im done it automatically resets to one or both of its default settings on the network management screen to; my isp, and/or, my work network instead of using my newly created Cricket internet settings for both. and it erases my newly created advanced Cricket wap settings. ive almost always used energyrom on my touch pro with absolutely no problems and i configured everything the same way on it.but every version of energyrom ive tried on my touch pro 2 had the same internet/wap settings problem.ive tried about 8 or 10 different roms other than the energyroms with no problems setting up the internet on any of them.and yes i have tried flashing back to the stock sprint rom before flashing the new energyrom and that didnt help either.i have energyrom w/ max manilla on my Touch Pro right now working great. id like to run it on my TP2 but i cant get the internet settings to hold.id appreciate any help i can get. thank u.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:38 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
23518 working for me thus far, just installed a few minutes ago.........the backgrounds turned white after rearranging the tabs.............reset the wallpapers and all is well.
same for me after any cab install and reset i get white background on home screen...3 hard resets same problem.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

how do you get MMS working on this rom.. 21... one.
I'm on Verizon..
Old 01-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
how do you get MMS working on this rom.. 21... one.
I'm on Verizon..
try to change your server to:

http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=<your ten-digit phone number>

for Verizon, it should work.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

Biggzz,
reset your wallpaper and will appear.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
try to change your server to:

http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=<your ten-digit phone number>

for Verizon, it should work.
did that.. did not work.
I get mms failed when I try to send..
Old 01-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

so, how's the ROM running?..... and decent reviewers?
Old 01-14-2010, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

i4get75 is becoming a great contributor

I'm on USC and have never had any luck with EnergyRom and MMS.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

new 21885 rom is back up
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

I made a complaint about this issue several times. He locks the connection files I'm assuming to keep someone from stripping his roms,l but this causes us not to be able to set up our own connection & the system actually USE them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
does anybody else have this problem while configuring the internet settings for energyroms. i have a Sprint branded TP2 on the Cricket mobile network. when i configure my wap settings, on any version of energyrom, on my TP2 after im done instead of saving my new settings;Cricket,Cricket Mobile Web #777,wap settings, and under network management i set both settings to Cricket. which is the way ive been setting up my internet/wap settings on my touch pro and my touch pro 2 since the first time i flashed either.but after every time i configure my wap settings for my TP2 as soon as im done it automatically resets to one or both of its default settings on the network management screen to; my isp, and/or, my work network instead of using my newly created Cricket internet settings for both. and it erases my newly created advanced Cricket wap settings. ive almost always used energyrom on my touch pro with absolutely no problems and i configured everything the same way on it.but every version of energyrom ive tried on my touch pro 2 had the same internet/wap settings problem.ive tried about 8 or 10 different roms other than the energyroms with no problems setting up the internet on any of them.and yes i have tried flashing back to the stock sprint rom before flashing the new energyrom and that didnt help either.i have energyrom w/ max manilla on my Touch Pro right now working great. id like to run it on my TP2 but i cant get the internet settings to hold.id appreciate any help i can get. thank u.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development