View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:11 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

I made a complaint about this issue several times. He locks the connection files I'm assuming to keep someone from stripping his roms,l but this causes us not to be able to set up our own connection & the system actually USE them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
does anybody else have this problem while configuring the internet settings for energyroms. i have a Sprint branded TP2 on the Cricket mobile network. when i configure my wap settings, on any version of energyrom, on my TP2 after im done instead of saving my new settings;Cricket,Cricket Mobile Web #777,wap settings, and under network management i set both settings to Cricket. which is the way ive been setting up my internet/wap settings on my touch pro and my touch pro 2 since the first time i flashed either.but after every time i configure my wap settings for my TP2 as soon as im done it automatically resets to one or both of its default settings on the network management screen to; my isp, and/or, my work network instead of using my newly created Cricket internet settings for both. and it erases my newly created advanced Cricket wap settings. ive almost always used energyrom on my touch pro with absolutely no problems and i configured everything the same way on it.but every version of energyrom ive tried on my touch pro 2 had the same internet/wap settings problem.ive tried about 8 or 10 different roms other than the energyroms with no problems setting up the internet on any of them.and yes i have tried flashing back to the stock sprint rom before flashing the new energyrom and that didnt help either.i have energyrom w/ max manilla on my Touch Pro right now working great. id like to run it on my TP2 but i cant get the internet settings to hold.id appreciate any help i can get. thank u.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.