PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 09:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

erkme73 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23519/21891 |Feb 4| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 ★

When I click reply to a txt msg, I usually slide the keyboard open at the same time. I then get a landscape view that seems to hang half-painted for about 3-5 seconds. Usually it recovers, sometimes it goes black, and other times, it goes to my contact list even though I didn't click it. This has happened on just about all of the NRG roms I've used. Is this normal behavior? I have about 600 contacts... Could that be causing the delay?

I also no longer have caps or fn key on my hardware keyboard since flashing to 21889... Searching for 'caps' on this 919 pg thread yields nothing helpful.

I installed the Sprint provisioning cab, but the default Archsoft SMS client errors out when I try to send txt or sms messages. After changing the default server to sms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms, port 80, the errors stopped, but people are not receiving my texts... Is there a separate configuration process or additional cab that has to be run with this rom to get it to work properly?

Sorry to unload so many seemingly unrelated questions here, but I really can't seem to find stuff buried in this infinite thread.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Has anyone had the animated weather freeze? It is cloudy where I am, and the clouds sometimes wont finish the cycly, they will just stay on screen. if I hit the start button and then go back to home tab it will fix it. no big deal for me just throwing it out there to see if I'm the only one. my back button (top right) on the dialer is still cut off. I did use the verizon valkerie fix for mms, and all is good with messaging. IMO this the best ROM yet!!
Old 02-06-2010, 09:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
dude you quoted something i said in humor (learn about it) and responded with your angry reply,and based off your last i found a app that will fix your issues,just install and SR and your good to go!!

it will help with the @#$%^&*

edit: please do not install on your device it's only a joke

for those with a sense of humor,enjoy

Dude, not funny... I installed your cab and all it did was make me cranky and bitchy for a whole week. And for some reason, I felt the urge to keep asking my wife if my jeans makes my ass look big.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone else have the clocks last digits sticking and sitting on top each other when they try and flip? have re-flashed a few times ...

on another note i lowered the page-pool to 16 with great results so far , was set at 22
Old 02-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

DeacBarron is a n00b

Hey Energy...first wanted to say I love your ROMS, I have flashed my phoneat least twice a month since last November when I found out about flashing. I didn't even appreciate my phone until I flashed it the first time, now I'm hooked. Being the newbie that I am, I think I messed somthing up with the last ROM that you served up. I can not get my screen to work at all, I have flashed, reflashed, and even changed to MightyROM, but the screen is a no go I can use all the hard keys and the keyboard, but not the screen. Do you, or anyone else have any solutions for this, and if not can someone point me back to the stock Sprint ROM, so that I can flash it back , and have the guys at the store replace it.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc TP2

harvick2933 is keeping up the good workharvick2933 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to harvick2933

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeacBarron View Post
Hey Energy...first wanted to say I love your ROMS, I have flashed my phoneat least twice a month since last November when I found out about flashing. I didn't even appreciate my phone until I flashed it the first time, now I'm hooked. Being the newbie that I am, I think I messed somthing up with the last ROM that you served up. I can not get my screen to work at all, I have flashed, reflashed, and even changed to MightyROM, but the screen is a no go I can use all the hard keys and the keyboard, but not the screen. Do you, or anyone else have any solutions for this, and if not can someone point me back to the stock Sprint ROM, so that I can flash it back , and have the guys at the store replace it.
Go out in the tp2 cdma forum and the stock roms are posted there. Definately seems to be a hardware problem.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint...when it works...

skydiverjeff is keeping up the good workskydiverjeff is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeacBarron View Post

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91940
Old 02-06-2010, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

In this latest rom the weather demo is back. That is until I installed the lanscape for all (bg4all) ... now instead of weather demo on the tab it shows Lanscape All tabs wallpaper. Does anybody know the location or shortcut to the weather demo?
Old 02-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am on the new feb 4th rom and i have nothing open in the background but i get a little lag and also when it rains and i have the weather app going it lags some with the rain.

I also with the clock get where you can see the time 2 times.What i mean is i got a call hung up and could see it say 10:15 and the 16 was in there also.When the time went to 10:16 it was ok but it should not be like that right?

thanks in advance.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:31 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Get ready to flash again:

23529 WVGA ROMs of all flavors are uploading... Blackstone.... Rhodium... Rhodium CDMA...Topaz and Xperia (in that order)
13 minutes ago from Digsby
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development