View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 09:13 AM
erkme73
PPCGeeks Regular

erkme73 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23519/21891 |Feb 4| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 ★

When I click reply to a txt msg, I usually slide the keyboard open at the same time. I then get a landscape view that seems to hang half-painted for about 3-5 seconds. Usually it recovers, sometimes it goes black, and other times, it goes to my contact list even though I didn't click it. This has happened on just about all of the NRG roms I've used. Is this normal behavior? I have about 600 contacts... Could that be causing the delay?

I also no longer have caps or fn key on my hardware keyboard since flashing to 21889... Searching for 'caps' on this 919 pg thread yields nothing helpful.

I installed the Sprint provisioning cab, but the default Archsoft SMS client errors out when I try to send txt or sms messages. After changing the default server to sms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms, port 80, the errors stopped, but people are not receiving my texts... Is there a separate configuration process or additional cab that has to be run with this rom to get it to work properly?

Sorry to unload so many seemingly unrelated questions here, but I really can't seem to find stuff buried in this infinite thread.