PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GarrettSR5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettSR5 View Post
Alright guys small issue. My phone won't send MMS. I can upload them to Facebook directly after taking the picture. But when I try to send them to someone via MMS, the phone "sends" it. Well says it does but they never get them. I tried emailing them via MMS and same thing.
It's a VZW TP2 on this ROM.

Thanks! (I didn't wanna make a new thread)
Anyone know the answer to this?
Old 03-22-2011, 01:38 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Anyone know the answer to this?
did you provision the phone for verizon after flashing the rom and letting it boot up? I would do that, then go in and check to make sure that all your settings are correct, sounds like a small issue if everything else is working and just your mms isn't. hopefully someone with verizon will chime in and post there settings so you can make sure that yours are set correctly.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

alacuna is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
two ways to handle this, in CHT you have the option to enable wifi on in standby, and if that doesn't work then there is a cab file in the paperclip for the thread that has a cab for wifi on when in standby, one of those will work.
Sorry am a newbie at this. Can you tell me where the paperclip is with the cab file for this fix?
Old 03-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by alacuna View Post
Sorry am a newbie at this. Can you tell me where the paperclip is with the cab file for this fix?
Sorry I'm at work and check the site ocassionally when I have a chance. First off I'm pretty sure that the provisioning for Verizon is in the ROM already so you would be better off trying that first, if I remember right it's under tools and look for provisioning, click that then it will bring up a box asking you for your carrier, pick Verizon and then reboot phone and it should automatically set everything up for you. The paperclip is up one level where you clicked the link to get into this thread, if you look off to the right side of the thread name you will see a little paperclip and if you click that it will bring up all attachments that have ever been uploaded to this thread, then scroll down and look for Verizon MMS settings cab and then download that and then put it on your sd card wherever you store your cab files and then run that from your phone. Here's the link for the one that I seen in there, but I wouldn't try it until after you have seen if provisioning worked first.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...-5.2.12.45.cab

Last edited by KIOWA69; 03-22-2011 at 03:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GarrettSR5 is a n00b

Hm my provisioning was not set. I'll set it and see what happens.

Thanks! This forum is awesome!

May have spoke too soon. As it was installing it asked me if I wanted to remove the old version of Verizon provisioning so I said yes then it said it could not be removed would i Like to continue? I just hit yes. And it said it was unsuccessful.

Last edited by GarrettSR5; 03-22-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Hm my provisioning was not set. I'll set it and see what happens.

Thanks! This forum is awesome!

May have spoke too soon. As it was installing it asked me if I wanted to remove the old version of Verizon provisioning so I said yes then it said it could not be removed would i Like to continue? I just hit yes. And it said it was unsuccessful.
I'm not 100% sure but I would guess that the provisioning cab that's in the rom is newer than what's in the paperclip, you can run the provisioning cab that's included in the rom as much as you want and it shouldn't mess anything up, so just run what's in the rom and then soft reset your phone and all should be good to go.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:17 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van G View Post
Apologies in advance, can't locate: Looking for the link to the transparent image replacement to fix the dark red overlay on Contacts.

Going to flash 29017 21st tonight.
Look here: xda-developers - View Single Post - R [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |Mar 15| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29017 * Sense 2021

I use RedContactCardFix-Texture.cab and it works great.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work

Running the latest Titanium with IphoneToday and it is working wonderful. Thanks NRG. I do have one question/request for help. My contact info is hard to read. I can only see the number or info for the one that is highlighted. The rest I cannot see at all. Anyway to change the colours??

What you see in the rusty red with black text is unreadable on the phone. I can see that the black is there but can't read it at all. Must be some way to change it or a cab to replace the contact program??

Thanks

Paul
Old 03-22-2011, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post
Running the latest Titanium with IphoneToday and it is working wonderful. Thanks NRG. I do have one question/request for help. My contact info is hard to read. I can only see the number or info for the one that is highlighted. The rest I cannot see at all. Anyway to change the colours??

What you see in the rusty red with black text is unreadable on the phone. I can see that the black is there but can't read it at all. Must be some way to change it or a cab to replace the contact program??

Thanks

Paul
look at the post before yours if you haven't already. the answer is there.
OC'd to 768hz w/ WinMoSpeed 1.06
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:54 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

having issue with wifi router.
It connects and works but when the backlight goes out and the device locks, i
I loose the connection.
Do I need the wifi on standby installed to keep the wifi router connected when device goes to standby?

Thought wifi router already did this.

Am looking forward to flashing the new roms tonight.

Thanks all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
two ways to handle this, in CHT you have the option to enable wifi on in standby, and if that doesn't work then there is a cab file in the paperclip for the thread that has a cab for wifi on when in standby, one of those will work.
I whipped up another more manual option for you that hopefully brings some additional utility. I have wanted to do this for myself for some time now. I like to disable WIFI on sleep personally for battery performance.

The attached cab has two mort scripts with Shortcuts in the tools folder that disable sleep (store your current config) and enable it with your previous values.

Let me know how it works out for you.

You will need to reboot to have the attached icons show up. The one with red eye piece disables sleep.

I had left feedback for NRG here. Feel free to click +1 on it. He responded that the router should do that by default.

Mortscript to disable sleep while ... / General forum / Energy ROM Feedback

You can actually take the mortscript and have it disable sleep, launch the router, wait for it to close, and enable sleep again if you like. If you do the work, please post back.
Attached Images
File Type: png SleepNo.png (12.7 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png SleepYes.png (12.6 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Ninja Duck No Sleep.1.1.cab (26.6 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 03-23-2011 at 10:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development