View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:54 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alacuna View Post
Sorry am a newbie at this. Can you tell me where the paperclip is with the cab file for this fix?
Sorry I'm at work and check the site ocassionally when I have a chance. First off I'm pretty sure that the provisioning for Verizon is in the ROM already so you would be better off trying that first, if I remember right it's under tools and look for provisioning, click that then it will bring up a box asking you for your carrier, pick Verizon and then reboot phone and it should automatically set everything up for you. The paperclip is up one level where you clicked the link to get into this thread, if you look off to the right side of the thread name you will see a little paperclip and if you click that it will bring up all attachments that have ever been uploaded to this thread, then scroll down and look for Verizon MMS settings cab and then download that and then put it on your sd card wherever you store your cab files and then run that from your phone. Here's the link for the one that I seen in there, but I wouldn't try it until after you have seen if provisioning worked first.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...-5.2.12.45.cab

Last edited by KIOWA69; 03-22-2011 at 03:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.