PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 06:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I whipped up another more manual option for you that hopefully brings some additional utility. I have wanted to do this for myself for some time now. I like to disable WIFI on sleep personally for battery performance.

The attached cab has two mort scripts with Shortcuts in the tools folder that disable sleep (store your current config) and enable it with your previous values.

Let me know how it works out for you.

You will need to reboot to have the attached icons show up. The one with red eye piece disables sleep.

I had left feedback for NRG here. Feel free to click +1 on it. He responded that the router should do that by default.

Mortscript to disable sleep while ... / General forum / Energy ROM Feedback

You can actually take the mortscript and have it disable sleep, launch the router, wait for it to close, and enable sleep again if you like. If you do the work, please post back.
Thanks.

I too do not wish to have wifi enabled during sleep all the time, just when using Wifi Router.

Will give your cab a try.

Thanks again.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 03-23-2011, 06:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Sigh, just kick me. sorry about that. I am usually careful about reading previous posts and I missed an entire page of them. DUH!!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:27 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak
Quote:
I whipped up another more manual option for you that hopefully brings some additional utility. I have wanted to do this for myself for some time now. I like to disable WIFI on sleep personally for battery performance.

The attached cab has two mort scripts with Shortcuts in the tools folder that disable sleep (store your current config) and enable it with your previous values.

Let me know how it works out for you.

You will need to reboot to have the attached icons show up. The one with red eye piece disables sleep.

I had left feedback for NRG here. Feel free to click +1 on it. He responded that the router should do that by default.

Mortscript to disable sleep while ... / General forum / Energy ROM Feedback

You can actually take the mortscript and have it disable sleep, launch the router, wait for it to close, and enable sleep again if you like. If you do the work, please post back.
Thanks.

I too do not wish to have wifi enabled during sleep all the time, just when using Wifi Router.

Will give your cab a try.

Thanks again.
FYI - Icons do not seem to work. Will fix tonight.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I am so sick of the phone locking up. I had the March 8th ROM. And though I flashed it twice, I was not having good luck. Gonna Try the 21st.
My two main things.
I want Cookie 1.8.5 These freaking icons changing themselves is a real problem. I cannot believe no one has nailed that problem yet, Until then, 1.8.5 is where I want to be. I am using 2.0 now, cause it's all we got.

Bluetooth. The hangup problems continue on every ROM. I have tried it with 10 different bluetooth devices and it is consistent. Really frustrating. It did not occur with stock and it did not occur with Mighty.

Whew. I feel better now. That being said. I love the roms and the functionality it brings to the phone. I am scared that someday this phone will break and I won't be able to replace it, i've got things just the way I like it for the most part, and I can flash and be back to status quo in an hour. (A VERY difficult, sad hour)
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 w/Energy Dec 13 29XXX * Sense 2019

madkoopa is becoming a great contributor

Ninjaduck. Thanks for your help. That is what I needed. Although it wasnt the file you recommended, the file I needed was in the list. Your help unlocked a number of possibilities. Quick response question: Do I have to 'unlock' a phone to put cookie home tab on it?

Edit:
Im doing this for my father, who turns 60 next week. Like I said, he has an Imagio. that link you gave me fixed my .net error messages and updated it.
I have installed cookie home tab and the editor. When I restart the phone, it looks and behaves no different. When I run CHTeditor it says Cookie Home tab is not running.
So is 'unlocking' the phone a requirement? I'm scouring the Cookie XDA page now with no luck.

Last edited by madkoopa; 03-23-2011 at 10:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I would love it if we could figure out the following:
How to save the signatures on e-mails, and enable them to be restored. This would save SO much time. I did a little research on this and there was no good easy way. So what I do know is copy and paste from a document using MyMobiler. Saves a little bit of time.

Another item to save and restore is the text in MyText Messages. I don't know if anyone else uses them, but they are a time saver and in NY you cannot text and drive, so this way I can bang out messages easily.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA

Hey i am running the same rom as you and would like to try the taskbar you are using. Can you post the cab or a link to where you found it. The stock taskbar on Titanium has an issue with the battery icon not changing from charge state and dosent show percentage of juice left... Thanks

EDIT: Refference to FrozenButs Taskbar on previous page, the quote of his image didnt show up in my post.

Last edited by pcmanager; 03-23-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:11 PM
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkoopa View Post
So is 'unlocking' the phone a requirement? I'm scouring the Cookie XDA page now with no luck.
Unlocking has nothing to do with Cookie. It is just a Manila mod. Did you install that?

If so, make sure it is selected as a today item.

Settings --> Today --> Items

It would probably be easier to unlock and flash NRG.

Glad to help, but there are probably better threads to get these questions answered since they do not relate to NRG ROM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:13 PM
VIP Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I would love it if we could figure out the following:
How to save the signatures on e-mails, and enable them to be restored. This would save SO much time. I did a little research on this and there was no good easy way.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1610141

In the last couple of ROMs it only sets the sig on one of my accounts for me, but hopefully that works for you.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1610141

In the last couple of ROMs it only sets the sig on one of my accounts for me, but hopefully that works for you.
Interesting. Which Account does it set? the first one?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development