View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 11:54 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

having issue with wifi router.
It connects and works but when the backlight goes out and the device locks, i
I loose the connection.
Do I need the wifi on standby installed to keep the wifi router connected when device goes to standby?

Thought wifi router already did this.

Am looking forward to flashing the new roms tonight.

Thanks all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
two ways to handle this, in CHT you have the option to enable wifi on in standby, and if that doesn't work then there is a cab file in the paperclip for the thread that has a cab for wifi on when in standby, one of those will work.
I whipped up another more manual option for you that hopefully brings some additional utility. I have wanted to do this for myself for some time now. I like to disable WIFI on sleep personally for battery performance.

The attached cab has two mort scripts with Shortcuts in the tools folder that disable sleep (store your current config) and enable it with your previous values.

Let me know how it works out for you.

You will need to reboot to have the attached icons show up. The one with red eye piece disables sleep.

I had left feedback for NRG here. Feel free to click +1 on it. He responded that the router should do that by default.

Mortscript to disable sleep while ... / General forum / Energy ROM Feedback

You can actually take the mortscript and have it disable sleep, launch the router, wait for it to close, and enable sleep again if you like. If you do the work, please post back.
Attached Images
File Type: png SleepNo.png (12.7 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png SleepYes.png (12.6 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Ninja Duck No Sleep.1.1.cab (26.6 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 03-23-2011 at 10:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.