PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
My problem is my emails won't stay deleted. They get downloaded again everytime after deletion. Nothing has changed on my server. It has happen on the last 6 Rom's or so. I went back to my old August standby Rom to test and it works fine on that one. I have tried both 2.0 and 1.8 cookie versions recently. Right now I'm on Dec 1st 23699 classic cookie
Sorry if this has been asked/answered already but are you getting this with GMail?

I have GMail, Hotmail (live mail) and Company Outlook via ActiveSync Push mail.

GMail when I delete an email from the phone doesn't ever really delete it from the gmail account. And I sync it every hour. So I get the same messages over and over even after I deleted them from GMail via the phone.

Have been told its an issue with the way GMail has the accounts setup. It doesn't work correctly with the delete statements from the phone.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 12-05-2010, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

slthomas00 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslthomas00 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslthomas00 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslthomas00 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Sorry if this has been asked/answered already but are you getting this with GMail?

GMail when I delete an email from the phone doesn't ever really delete it from the gmail account. And I sync it every hour. So I get the same messages over and over even after I deleted them from GMail via the phone.

Have been told its an issue with the way GMail has the accounts setup. It doesn't work correctly with the delete statements from the phone.
Are you using POP3? I had a similar problem with POP3 and GMail. Using IMAP now with Gmail and it working well with TP2. I also have enabled the Advanced IMAP Controls Lab in GMail. It gives you these controls within Gmail that affect your TP2:

Auto-Expunge:
Immediately expunge messages when I mark them deleted in IMAP
Do not automatically expunge messages (I use this setting)

When a message is expunged from the last visible IMAP folder:
Archive the message
Move the message to the Trash (I use this setting)
Immediately delete the message forever

Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post

I had my email set to sync automatically - email arrives on my phone when it arrives in my gmail and did not have any problems. I changed my sync settings to check for email every 3 hours and started having the same problem as you. Changing it back to "push" me the emails as they arrived solved the problem.

David
Old 12-05-2010, 09:39 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Just a lil update for all!!!

23150 Roms are "IN TESTING"

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Looks like some of the Christmas Themed ROM's are up too:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

David
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:39 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Looks like some of the Christmas Themed ROM's are up too:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

David
Please tell me the Christmas theme sucks. I don't want to flash, but that's tempting. I'm very content with NRG titanium/spb.

Last edited by Jim8181; 12-06-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Merge
Carrier: US Cellular

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn View Post
This will be my third post and no answer but has anyone had a problem with syncing there phone? After the Nov 25th flash my phone will not do anything but charge when I hook it up to my computer. Thank You
Besides the other suggestions:

Try a different USB port on your computer, not just a different cable. I've had to do this before.

Restart your phone in bootloader mode. This should allow you to connect in almost any situation. Once connected flash a different ROM or re-download the same one again.

Task 29 first.
Don't backup any settings or REG with XDA-UC just in case.

If bootloader mode won't connect it could be the USB port on you phone.
Flash a new ROM from storage card. Again if you want to use the same ROM, re-download it.
Use a fresh storage card or re-format your old one first.
Not sure if you can Task 29 from storage card, I'd flash a stock ROM instead, as supposedly Task 29 is included in stock ROMs.

On that note : How come Task 29 isn't cooked in to any custom ROMs. Is it really in stock ROMs. Does anyone know?
Old 12-06-2010, 04:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Druu is becoming a great contributor

Are the December 5th roms the Christmas themed ones?
Old 12-06-2010, 05:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA
Carrier: Mobifone

nkcuong is a n00b

I am a bit confused with version numbering of Energy ROM. I am on NRG 23699 CHT2.0 sencity Nov25th. The later version of Dec 05 has number 23150? Change log was very little.

Thank you
Old 12-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druu View Post
Are the December 5th roms the Christmas themed ones?
Only the ones labeled "Christmas"...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development