View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 06:25 PM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
My problem is my emails won't stay deleted. They get downloaded again everytime after deletion. Nothing has changed on my server. It has happen on the last 6 Rom's or so. I went back to my old August standby Rom to test and it works fine on that one. I have tried both 2.0 and 1.8 cookie versions recently. Right now I'm on Dec 1st 23699 classic cookie
Sorry if this has been asked/answered already but are you getting this with GMail?

I have GMail, Hotmail (live mail) and Company Outlook via ActiveSync Push mail.

GMail when I delete an email from the phone doesn't ever really delete it from the gmail account. And I sync it every hour. So I get the same messages over and over even after I deleted them from GMail via the phone.

Have been told its an issue with the way GMail has the accounts setup. It doesn't work correctly with the delete statements from the phone.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th