PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Had someone PM me with a Q about transparency. Wanted to share with all. My entire screen is transparent to my National Monuments Android wallpaper. (even trying to get rid of the white on compact flip clock..) 3 cabs
1. Numskulls complete panel removal: num5kull's complete_panel_remove.cab (262.9 KB, 1117 views)
2. transparent softkeys cab, after install go into start, settings, home, scroll down & pick "Transp Softkeys" (nrg may even have in ROM, can someone go here & tell me if it's under home w/o cab??) sashimi installs mine..
3. cookie, menu, set wallpaper, scroll way down to "Skin Taskbar & Softkeybar", pick same wallpaper as you did for background.

I don't use HDwall or hi def... & only on home tab... (personal choice I believe affects speed)

Good thread on this, but BE CAREFUL many of the transparent cabs are for a different OS (6.1, 5, 5x...) diff Manilla, Sense, etc.., different clocks for different versions.. I've had to reflash a ROM before with a complete breakdown. The ones post above work.
glad to see ppl still getting use out of those cabs i made for the touch pro,lol i should have changed the files to Straitup27 since i changed my profile name from Num5kull but i didn't wanna bork the dl count lol

This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
2. transparent softkeys cab, after install go into start, settings, home, scroll down & pick "Transp Softkeys" (nrg may even have in ROM, can someone go here & tell me if it's under home w/o cab??) sashimi installs mine..
Can you please post the transparent softkeys cab?

And attached is the transparent Clock (not sure if this is what you're looking for).
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.WAR.TransparentClockandBg.cab (645.1 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
glad to see ppl still getting use out of those cabs i made for the touch pro,lol i should have changed the files to Straitup27 since i changed my profile name from Num5kull but i didn't wanna bork the dl count lol

Thank you for your great work

Could you please share the transparent Softkeys cab? I cant find it. Thank you
Old 09-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kcRickSS is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr56 View Post
Weird, the 8/25 ROM has been the best version I've used, and it's battery life is excellent. I'm hesitant to even upgrade to the newer versions since it's been so great.
ditto. I'm sticking with 8/25 for a while.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Thank you for your great work

Could you please share the transparent Softkeys cab? I cant find it. Thank you
i never made one of those as i just used a .tsk,try this cab out,if im not mistaken i use to use this back before CHT

EDIT: yeah this is the one,just install and soft reset and your good to go
Attached Files
File Type: cab cambios registro softkeys down.cab (602 Bytes, 26 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Straitup27; 09-07-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnas View Post
Im not sure if this is related to the rom or not but ...Also there seems to be a problem in receiving a call as when i call my own phone from another line it would ring a few times then go to voicemail while on my phone there would be no indication that i had a call or missed it...
Any ideas??.
No but my tweak cab should make shure you have at least maximum 30seconds of initial wakup & ringing, so you wont miss that call (I actually set it to 40).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
i never made one of those as i just used a .tsk,try this cab out,if im not mistaken i use to use this back before CHT
Thanks Cab works like a charm

I didn't forget to thank you, its just PPCGeeks decided I should STOP thanking for today lol. Have to wait till my T-Tank fills up again.

Last edited by bteljuice; 09-07-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
i still dont understand how to do so.
in the link its like reading the middle of the discussion..
ive found the tmail.exe in total commander and its in /windows and /windows/startmenu/programs.
but when i go to CHT editor aplications click on messaging to change it to the default windows i cant find the icon or anything for Windows text just htc...
Forget the shortcut as you say it is hidden.

DO THIS FOR CLICKING CHT SMS ICON TO DEFAULT WINDOWS SMS :
Then open CHT Editor, and select "Applications-Messaging"
THen scroll and select "messaging"
Exit and save.
Goto Homescreen... bottom right "menu" softkey - select "edit Home Layout" - "Main Home"..
Bottom right softkey - "Advanced"...
Scroll down and make shure the "Show notifications" box is enabled.
Press "Done"... move the notification bar where you want it.
Press "Done" again.. FINISHED!
You now have link direct to text.. BUT WAIT, ITS NOT OVER!
Press sms center button on notification bar.
You will see a page says "select an Account"
Press Bottom right softkey "Menu"-then- "Options"..
UNCHECK BOX that says "Display account picker when opening Messaging".
Click "OK" top right corner...CLICK "X" again and... FINISHED, YAY!!
Old 09-07-2010, 01:07 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Any idea on how to remove transparent these? (Lol, Im being a pain i know hahaha)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:07 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Thanks Cab works like a charm

I didn't forget to thank you, its just PPCGeeks decided I had should STOP thanking for today lol. Have to wait till my T-Tank fills up again.
i could care less about the thanks,just happy you got what your after my man!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development