PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
I have been having a problem with mine. I think it's my headphone jack though as when I plug in the headphones they fade in and out with my wiggling them around. If I'm not using them the TP2 thinks something is in there. I really don't think it's a rom issue. Wish I knew how to disable that piece of hardware really till I can send this back to HTC to get it worked on.
That sounds like a cold solder on the headphone jack. It's a very easy fix if you have access to someone that's good with a soldering iron, should take more than 10 minutes either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keentech View Post
I did not run the carrier provisioning this time around and my mms has been working better than ever with a 5mb sending limit... maybe the next time you flash, try without provisioning
I never provision either, I just have sashimi import a couple of registry entrees.

LAWL
Old 04-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
That sounds like a cold solder on the headphone jack. It's a very easy fix if you have access to someone that's good with a soldering iron, should take more than 10 minutes either.
I'd solder the thing myself If I knew how to get into the phone without voiding the warranty. The sticker in the top left hole (looking from the back opened up) says "void" in it.
I could hook up my Touch Pro 1 back up on my account, send this TP2 to HTC and wait for it. I'd miss the TP2 goodness while it was gone though

What would you suggest? Anyone seen any dismantling videos?

Sorry all, as I know this is the wrong thread to be asking these questions. But, if I fixed it I'd enjoy my energy rom that much more
Old 04-05-2010, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does the problem still exist after hard reset?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrown2 View Post
Stopped on me again. 3 min to go and stopped. You can't resume unless you pay . Oh well there are others.
Had the same problem. I started using HotFile AutoDownloader 1.0 and have not had a problem since. Just google it, its free.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I'm having this problem too on the GTX theme too, it's quite annoying too. Having disconnect issues too. I've found it works better (read: doesn't hang up on the waiting for network stage) if you go into the wireless controls and turn off the data connection before you plug the phone into the computer and select Internet Sharing. Hopefully that will work better for you too, until this issue is resolved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantcme68 View Post
Try going to the opening a web browser on you phone first then connect to your computer and use ICS. When I was having issue with ICS thats what I had to do to get it to work.
After paying attention to it for this afternoon I noticed it happens at eight past every hour, so it must be some data service I have turned on connecting and forcing ICS off. Next is to figure out which one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
I'd solder the thing myself If I knew how to get into the phone without voiding the warranty. The sticker in the top left hole (looking from the back opened up) says "void" in it.
I could hook up my Touch Pro 1 back up on my account, send this TP2 to HTC and wait for it. I'd miss the TP2 goodness while it was gone though

What would you suggest? Anyone seen any dismantling videos?

Sorry all, as I know this is the wrong thread to be asking these questions. But, if I fixed it I'd enjoy my energy rom that much more
Oh, it'll definitely void your warranty. If it's insured it would be smartest to send it in I guess, that is what you're paying for after all.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
I believe that is a GSM mirror.

All the ROMs NRG releases for our devices are either labeled "RHOD500" or "RHODCDMA."

You should double check before linking to this thread because some people may not know the difference and run into trouble trying to flash these. If the person providing the mirror has simply renamed the ROMs for some strange reason and I am mistaken, then I apologize.

thank you for the tip i will check the rom i was going to flashed to my tp2 sprint if it is gsm the mods should removed the post so people dont run in to any trouble like me good thing i have not flashed thank god thank you

mods( please removed post ) if gsm roms
Old 04-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hi nrg or can someone send me a link by pm private link to the march 17 21895 with cookie please
for sprint tp2 cdma thank you in advance
i deleted mine by error i will like to flashed back
Old 04-06-2010, 02:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can anyone send pm a link for the march 25th rom, with cookie home tab please? much appreciated, im getting SOD's on march 17th, but dont like the new sms winmo theme on the newer builds. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 04-06-2010, 02:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dvonte93 is a n00b

how do u use the xda_uc app in the rom?
Old 04-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Question Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post
NRG has firmly stated he doesn't want anyone hosting mirrors of his ROMs. Sending someone a private link, and then taking it down is ok.

He tracks downloads from hotfile to determine which ROMs are most popular, to guide his future work. Mirrors prevent him from knowing.
And yer point is? I didn't supply the original link, I'm simply passing on a link that was already posted. AFA stats go, this forum should be more than enough for him to know what's popular.

And I don't believe in dictatorships, even if he did build the castle

Back on topic.

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!

Last edited by DigitalAttic; 04-06-2010 at 03:08 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development