View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
I have been having a problem with mine. I think it's my headphone jack though as when I plug in the headphones they fade in and out with my wiggling them around. If I'm not using them the TP2 thinks something is in there. I really don't think it's a rom issue. Wish I knew how to disable that piece of hardware really till I can send this back to HTC to get it worked on.
That sounds like a cold solder on the headphone jack. It's a very easy fix if you have access to someone that's good with a soldering iron, should take more than 10 minutes either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keentech View Post
I did not run the carrier provisioning this time around and my mms has been working better than ever with a 5mb sending limit... maybe the next time you flash, try without provisioning
I never provision either, I just have sashimi import a couple of registry entrees.

LAWL