View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:13 AM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I'm having this problem too on the GTX theme too, it's quite annoying too. Having disconnect issues too. I've found it works better (read: doesn't hang up on the waiting for network stage) if you go into the wireless controls and turn off the data connection before you plug the phone into the computer and select Internet Sharing. Hopefully that will work better for you too, until this issue is resolved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantcme68 View Post
Try going to the opening a web browser on you phone first then connect to your computer and use ICS. When I was having issue with ICS thats what I had to do to get it to work.
After paying attention to it for this afternoon I noticed it happens at eight past every hour, so it must be some data service I have turned on connecting and forcing ICS off. Next is to figure out which one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
I'd solder the thing myself If I knew how to get into the phone without voiding the warranty. The sticker in the top left hole (looking from the back opened up) says "void" in it.
I could hook up my Touch Pro 1 back up on my account, send this TP2 to HTC and wait for it. I'd miss the TP2 goodness while it was gone though

What would you suggest? Anyone seen any dismantling videos?

Sorry all, as I know this is the wrong thread to be asking these questions. But, if I fixed it I'd enjoy my energy rom that much more
Oh, it'll definitely void your warranty. If it's insured it would be smartest to send it in I guess, that is what you're paying for after all.

LAWL