PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 05:54 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

does the rom have palringo built in? and tcpmp?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)

Last edited by twe90kid; 03-05-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:12 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Is hotfile down? Can anyone get to it? (either the link or the url hotfile.com)??

Plz
Old 03-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sliverr7x is keeping up the good worksliverr7x is keeping up the good work

Hotfile is working for me I am dl the newest rom as I type
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

I believe hotfile reached their download limit for this 1/2 hour.

One last quick question as I am late for a birthday party and want to get this done before I run. I loaded HDwalls, and the HQ patch 1.22. All I get after loading hdwalls and selecting my wallpaper is a grey screen on both P and L. Settings in Manilla never asks if I want to use my default wallpaper. Selecting a random one and going back in doesn't ask if I want to use it either. How can I finish this up? I was under the impression that these things were worked out. I must be doing something wrong.?
Old 03-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
I believe hotfile reached their download limit for this 1/2 hour.

One last quick question as I am late for a birthday party and want to get this done before I run. I loaded HDwalls, and the HQ patch 1.22. All I get after loading hdwalls and selecting my wallpaper is a grey screen on both P and L. Settings in Manilla never asks if I want to use my default wallpaper. Selecting a random one and going back in doesn't ask if I want to use it either. How can I finish this up? I was under the impression that these things were worked out. I must be doing something wrong.?

I've always had to restart for HDWalls changes to take effect, however I've never used HDWalls with MM, only cookie and stock.

LAWL
Old 03-05-2010, 06:30 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverr7x View Post
Hotfile is working for me I am dl the newest rom as I type
It's after 12 noon here so I had a couple brews already... I think maybe I ought to ck the alc content on these babies.. Am I seeing this right?

sliverr7x
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

How the he77 to you get a rep of 134? HA!! LOL! Aren't they all 0's & 5's??

Also, I've hit thanks 4 times & still don't see it on your post...?
**edit** OK now I see my thanks... LOL rep of 139... must be Friday...
Old 03-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

I'm actually using it with cookie on the newest rom. Maybe I typed that a little to fast. Still working on it, but now I'm have to do it via the phone's browser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I've always had to restart for HDWalls changes to take effect, however I've never used HDWalls with MM, only cookie and stock.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

marcux is a n00b

Is it just me or is weather animation now off center
Old 03-05-2010, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Rollazn is just getting started

I love this rom but the battery drains like crazy... does this happen to anyone else?

Plus when i'm trying to charge it via a computer, it say insufficient charge and it doesn't charge it... Happen to anyone else?

Other than that I love this rom! Swype is awesome!
Old 03-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd

Agree - I have SPB Backup also and just am not ever really using it. Sashimi has several nuances that come in handy, the easy ability to split the cab installs between the device and the SD card, reloading files (and shortcuts) where you want, registry updates as needed and the ability to script registry exports before the ROM flash and then reload them right back in. Plus more. It is in Mortscript, so you can tweak it as needed also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
You should really Learn How To Use Sashimi instead of those backup programs. I also have SPB backup but I never use. The reason being that you may install parts of the old ROM that will either interfere with the new ROM or make unwanted/unnecessary changes. Very likely to take something that has been fixed/upgraded and "break it."

Sashimi seems overwhelming on the surface, but is really easy to use once you take a moment to check it out and actually use it. When you flash new ROMs, still take a few minutes to make sure you need all the stuff you have Sashimi to auto install. If you don't need it, take it out of the Auto folder.

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development